Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 5:31 PM Last edited by dneill79 : 14th Aug 2018 at 6:48 PM.
Default Game mod to change aspirations and/or wants
I am not asking how you change aspirations in the game, like from romance to family. I am asking if there is a way to actually override the in-game aspirations and/or wants so that Romance or woohoo wants do not ever appear in the game. I have kids that want to play the game and i started allowing them to, until they started saying “my person wants to woohoo 3 different sims” and stuff like that. These are not the values i have taught my kids and i will not allow them to play unless there is a way to get rid of these wants in the game.
You say “just make them not have the romance aspiration”. Well, other aspirations want them to woohoo as well.
Has someone already made a game mod for this? I’ve searched everywhere and can't find one. Is there a way to modify the game like how I've described? I have SimPE and have fiddled with it a little but i have no idea how to even begin making game mods.

It would be nice to have a way to make custom aspirations, like custom careers.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 8:47 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Take a look at this thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...961#post5089961

Thank you so much!!! This is perfect. However, it kept crashing my game due to it clashing with another mod that I had. I removed the other mod, and now this one works.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 11:50 AM
Oh good, does it get rid of all the wants too? I never tested it for that long in-game, so was uncertain.