Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:32 AM
Default WCIF a "Magic" world like Moonlight Falls?
I usually play in Moonlight Falls because It has all the lots I want, and a native supernatural population. However, I'm starting to get bored of it, and I'd like a new town to play in. I would like a world with the following features:

-A native supernatural population
-Can use all EP except ITF
-No SP
-An interesting landscape, not just all in a grid
-A vaguely Victorian aesthetic, as it works with all the supernatural types
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:07 PM
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:24 PM Last edited by Markymaxy : 22nd Jun 2018 at 7:33 AM.
Hey, I too went on a search for a wold with supernatural elements in it a while ago! I can really recommend Grey Meadow (found here) created by Quailhogs.

Like all of Quailhogs worlds, Grey Meadow has its own theme and story going. It is crafted with a lot of care and you can definitely tell there's a lot of work that went into it. You have city areas and more rural areas and you also have victorianesque buildings and people in it (or at least some other old-fashioned style along those lines).

There are some supernatural families with their own little story that fit in the overall theme. I'd say in that regard it's very similar to Moonlight Falls. Speaking of, fitting the name Grey Meadow, its aesthetic/theme/story is definitely more darker, gloomy and sombre than that of Moonlight Falls. The landscape is decent enough. Like I said, I can only recommend it!

Generally I can recommend you to check out Quailhogs worlds. You can find them all on this tumblr page. If you take a little time to do some reading on his tumblr you can find out more about those worlds and their their neat little themes and stories, which are also interconnected between the wolds. While I'm not sure if they all have supernatural population, thematically they all lend themselves to having supernaturals in it.

Hope I could help
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 7:27 PM
Oh and the cover picture of the Greay Meadow download doesn't do it justice. Just look up some pictures or check out this creators thread if you're unsure or want to take a look into it without installing the world.