Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:17 PM
Default To all mod creators: can someone create a sperm donor mod?
I would definitely do this if I had the ability to code. I think this would be a great idea for players who have sims who want a child with their genetics (but don't have/want a partner), or for gay/lesbian couples! Here's a very rough idea of what I'm envisioning: A male sim can donate their sperm via mail, and then another sim can find a donor either from the computer or from some special catalogue. Eventually when that sim selects their donor, they leave their lot (like the way it happens when a sim leaves the lot to give birth at a hospital), and when they come back they're pregnant! I hope that makes sense lol

I'm aware that there are options/mods in this game that could make this possible (such as mccc),but it would be cool if someone created this in order to bring a more realistic flair into the game :p
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 10:25 PM
While that sounds possible, and an interesting idea that would add a bit of realism, this site does not supports request posts.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 8:51 AM
You can ask LittleMsSam on her Discord server, she is very friendly and open t0 suggestions and she just created a hookup app called SimDa so your idea is not too farfetched.