Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2017 at 1:32 AM
Sims 4 - Need more Pregnant Interactions!
Ok, I know Sims 4 is a pretty cool game and there are thousands of mods out there, but I have yet to see anyone add pregnant interactions. I've seen baby shower events and Mega Mod mods, but has anyone had even the thought of making a sim be able to interact more with the baby you carry? I personally think these interactions should be in the game, and if your a really great modder out there, I hope you consider putting work into making a mod out of this list:

- A mother and father being able to rub her own baby bump (sitting (on bed and on couch) and standing)
In real life you see a pregnant couple rubbing and feeling the bump all the time! I mean, the father is probably the most interested in rubbing it. Sometimes they like to put oil on it to make it shine or listen to the baby. It's what people do! In Sims 4, the only things you can do is ask someone to rub it for a few seconds and be restricted from a ton of stuff, which makes sense but being pregnant is more than just another worry, it enjoying watching life slowly grow within you.

- Watch baby kicking (Mostly sitting)
I am sure that at least every couple has sat down at least once to sit and watch the baby kicking, and/or listen to it. Sims 4 seems to have very relaxed babies in the wombs of woman, when really, the babies should be kicking around all the time! The Sim should then get an emotion when that happens of either happy or uncomfortable. Uncomfortable is when the baby kicks a lot and hard, happy is when the baby kick just a little and the sim is happy knowing the baby is alive and well!

- UltraSound/Gender (Get to Work should be required)
A ton of parents out there have gone to the hospital to get an UltraSound, or where ever the place is, to receive an image of the baby inside you. Your sim should honestly be able to travel to the hospital and do interactions there. One of them should be getting an ultrasound for your baby bump, it'll cost money but it is worth saving a memory of the life in you. Also you should be able to go there and know what gender your baby is before he/she has been born. I mean, Sims 4 is living in the stone age when you could only tell when they are born. When your Ultrasound is happening the doctor could tell you, "It's a boy/girl!"

- Baby Bump Differences
When your pregnant and you end up getting twins, your belly should not look like your only having one, it should be twice the size. Sims 4 thinks 2 babies in a belly is just as big as one. In real life the belly would be even bigger if you had triplets. Perhaps someone could make a mod to change the size by at least the 1st or 2nd trimester.

- Extra
Ok, this is silly but I've seen people paint watermelons and pumpkins on the belly of pregnant women, but not in Sims 4. If you had at least a lvl 4 or 5 painting skill you could paint something on the belly. Hell maybe kids have paint on their hands and they touch the belly, it should be developed.

Ok, I think these are all the requests I have to make as far as for pregnant women, if any good modders are out there, I've got a project for you! But I don't want some crappy mod where you try and mix other interactions to make these, I'm talking making custom motions from scratch that are good, I hope someone will listen to me and consider doing this request. I mean, pregnant women in real life are so special to the world and and treated so special, however in Sims 4, all you can do is rub the belly for a few seconds and be uncomfortable from so much stuff. They do not get enough credit in the game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 1:09 AM
Any thoughts on this?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#3 Old 12th Oct 2017 at 6:50 PM
Requests are not allowed in the creation forums. Look here for how to find and contact modders who may be interested: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533538

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Locked thread | Locked by: CmarNYC Reason: No requests, please