Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

4 New Stairs - Alder Stairs - Upd. 16th Dec, Now CASTable!

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,585 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 182,267 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Oct 2009 at 8:11 PM
Updated: 17th Aug 2012 at 5:53 AM
Description
Have you ever wanted clean, contemporary, decent looking stairs which The Sims 3 so happens to lack drastically? Well you're in luck! I've taken it upon myself to create this set of 4 new stairs for the game. It comes equipped with a modified version of the "Fun Fence", the only difference being it doesn't repeat the pole every square, now it only places it at either ends (see the picture)

(12.12.09) PLUS there is a new stair type, Ghost, check it out below!
That's not all! I've also fixed the 'flicker' issue when you zoom out. I wasn't aware of this until others reported it to me, but not to worry, it's all gone now!

(16.12.09) PLUS thanks to Delphy's Blue Lot Object Fixer I've run through all my packages and found that Object Cloner made some incorrect renumber which may have cause some of you the Blue Lot error, please redownload these as they are now fixed and no longer cause this problem

Details

Click the buttons below to see the details about all five stairs and the railings.

Additional Credits:
Everyone who made meshing possible in The Sims 3, and of course those who provided very helpful tutorials