Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ModernLine Windows Set

by hudy777DeSign Posted 12th Mar 2010 at 11:49 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2012 at 6:28 PM by hudy777DeSign

172 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 54 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:38 PM
Simply amazing! I'm sure to be using it im my next lot.

-pr0zkilla

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 2:13 PM
Thank you! I can't wait to use your windows in my new homes! Again, thank you, and awesome job!
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 8:12 PM
I've been waiting for windows like these since the game came out. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:26 PM
Thanks for your quick response, i will use these windows in the house i'm building, this means serious renovations to the old windows lol thanks again
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#30 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM
Really awesome Hudy - well done on getting these done to such a good standard - looks like a comprehensive set too. Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
Thanks for a wonderful set of windows. I built a whole new house using just these windows in my game yesterday but I found that the 45 degree angle windows were a pain to use. I could not get them to attach to the wall area under the roof where they are supposed to go until I turned on the MoveObjects on cheat. Then after attaching the 45 degree window under the roof there was no transparency. Meaning no window showed just the 45 degree window frame and the wall. I tired everything to get the window to work as it should until I got the idea to knock out the wall with the hammer tool and then put the 45 degree window in place and that worked fine. Now is this the way the window is supposed to work or is it my computer system. I also noticed that when I select the 45 degree windows it shows red in my game but the thumbnail shows a pine wood frame around the window. I can select the window and recolor it to the pine color and everything works fine after that. Still I wonder if this is my computer or has anyone else come across this same thing? I am using Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit, so this might be the problem as well. Otherwise I am enjoying the heck out of your windows and thanks for sharing your hard work.
Scholar
#32 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:22 AM
I have the same issue as tmadrk. The 45° window doesn't cut the walls.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 8:57 AM
I added new archive in download section with new version of 45° window, tested this morning and working fine

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 10:27 AM
Hello!
Thanks for this amazing work. I've been waiting for this since I've got the game.
I have a little request: can you make a modular one for the 1/3 highheight, you just have windows for counter height and foundation height, and I really need one for the higher part off the wall.
I hope you understand what I'm asking for, my english is not really perfect.
Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 7:40 PM
I'll see about that, currently i'm doing new windows for tomvanroosmalen again and i have in plan making doors compatible with this windows.

Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:12 PM
Thank you! I'm downloadin right now! These look stellar and are just what I needed!
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 2:43 PM
Hudy, why you removed the .sims3pack files? Had they problems?
However, these windows are amazing, I will sure use them in my houses!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 9:05 AM
I needed to remove them because moderators told me to

Test Subject
#39 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:12 AM
I've been wanting something like this for a while now thank you so much.
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 8:05 PM
Finally!! I can build my dream house for my simmies! Thank you~! =D
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 8:37 PM
LOVE these windows. Been using them on all my houses since downloading them and will be recommending them to EVERYONE

:D
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 10:16 AM
there seems to be 3 versions for each window type, should i just add one for each type of i can add all the windows version to the game?
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:17 AM
I've been waiting for this! Thank you very much! Looks similar to the TS2 modern windows :P
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:45 PM
These windows caused some serious lag in my game until I removed the modular ones. I've had way more CC installed than this in the past with no lag problems.

I'm also having the same problem as posted above where the 45 degree angle window doesn't cut out the wall.

Any ideas?
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 8:55 AM
ditto. they're all fantastic, thanks :D

"All You Need Is Love" - John Lennon on June 25, 1967
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st May 2010 at 9:36 PM
Using the 45 degree windows under the roof has been an issue for me. I'm unable to see transparency, as the wall is still visible. Is this an issue on my end, like using the window improperly? Thanks for any reply!
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:25 PM
The 45 degree windows doesn't work at my sims.
And all other Windows doesn't let the light (on day) into the house!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 14th May 2010 at 5:19 PM
I really don't know what is the issue with that window i downloaded this window today and putted in my game and it works good.
You should enter moveobjects on cheat before putting window.

Scholar
#49 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 4:54 AM Last edited by Purplepaws : 26th Jun 2010 at 5:26 AM.
Thank you! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

*Edit* I'm having the same issue the others are having with the 45° angled window - it's not cutting the wall. (And I tried "moveobjects on.")

Oh well... Back to searching.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 12:08 AM
Amazing. Could you upload the sims3pack please.
Page 2 of 7