Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

by Consort Posted 23rd Dec 2013 at 6:53 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM by Consort

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlewing
This is amazing! Woah; wish aging was like this for all ages in the game

You may want to take a look at my Grow mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=490536

The only static age groups left over are baby, toddler and young adult

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:01 PM
Awsome mod thank you~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 1:42 AM
This is great. I was just wondering how does it work with your HairColor mod over at simlogical?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VkToriA
This is great. I was just wondering how does it work with your HairColor mod over at simlogical?

Sort of. Inheriting hair works just fine, just the copy/paste hair color function copies greying hair to other Sims. Just found this glitch this week and will upload a fix for HairColor in the next couple of days.

THANKS POST
#80 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 2:54 AM
Great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 4:35 AM
thanks,very good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 5:29 PM
Cool feature!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#83 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 8:03 AM
so basically this MOD is enabled in the pie menu, when you have a ADULT/ELDER sim in your household. If you have teen or YA you'll have to wait until it appears in your pie menu option... now I know... (I thought the mod is not working based on reading the comments by the other who use your MOD consort..)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#84 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrDensilter
so basically this MOD is enabled in the pie menu, when you have a ADULT/ELDER sim in your household. If you have teen or YA you'll have to wait until it appears in your pie menu option... now I know... (I thought the mod is not working based on reading the comments by the other who use your MOD consort..)

You can click an any adult/elder resident in your town to get to the menu. But you're right, all other ages don't have it

Test Subject
#85 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 6:06 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 8:36 PM
I don't know where I went wrong, I have a lot of CC in my game and thought I had it all figured out, but I can't get the pie menu to show up on my adult sims. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mod and still nothing. Any suggestions?
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 5:10 AM
Installed your mod and when I had to reinstall Sims 3, I've found myself unable to edit the Age Length in Options. Is this a bug from your mod or is it just a random glitch?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#88 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ashaminnie
I don't know where I went wrong, I have a lot of CC in my game and thought I had it all figured out, but I can't get the pie menu to show up on my adult sims. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mod and still nothing. Any suggestions?

When the mod successfully loads, it always shows a little notification in the top right corner under the "envelope" tab. Something like "ConsortAge blabla XML from soandso". This message should always pop up once you loaded a savegame and have time run for a short while.

If you see that message the mod is installed correctly. Try more Sims to click on, the sim menu should be there for adult/elder residents.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#89 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arturius997
Installed your mod and when I had to reinstall Sims 3, I've found myself unable to edit the Age Length in Options. Is this a bug from your mod or is it just a random glitch?

Hm likely something else.
The mod does not modify the age system or the user interface or any settings related. All it does is read a sims age when it updates them. I cant see any reason why my mod would cause or facilitate a glitch of that sort.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:40 PM
Yay For Realism!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 12:39 PM
This looks really awesome, but I'm having some trouble. The ConsortAge option doesn't appear on any of my Adult/Elder sims. Please help, my game version is 1.57
Test Subject
#92 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grace14518
This looks really awesome, but I'm having some trouble. The ConsortAge option doesn't appear on any of my Adult/Elder sims. Please help, my game version is 1.57

Whenever I open up the game, I get the message in the upper right corner telling me it's installed, but when I try and use it the option isn't there. So it's there, I just can't do anything with it...
THANKS POST
#93 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 12:29 AM
This is a great mod. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 4:52 PM
Love realism mods, and this one is fantastic. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 21st Feb 2014 at 4:11 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 12:26 AM
YAY!
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 2:22 AM
Just wanted to update that the mod is working now! I was getting the little pop up menu the whole time but it's showing up when I click on an adult sim now too. Guess it just took a while lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 11:03 PM Last edited by fawnkit : 3rd Mar 2014 at 1:45 AM.
this is such a cool mod, especially when you use it along with Grow. i also love that sims have the option to dye their hair, it adds a ton of realism and im a sucker for realistic mods :D
just one question: would it be possible to add Young Adult aging? it would be subtle, but i think there are enough major differences between YA and Adult sims that it would be a noticeable change. thanks again for a great mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#99 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 7:13 PM
I don't think I'll ever be able to play TS3 without this mod installed from now on! Excellent job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#100 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fawnkit
would it be possible to add Young Adult aging? it would be subtle, but i think there are enough major differences between YA and Adult sims that it would be a noticeable change.

I have no plans for ageing adults. You say it right.. any changes would be very subtile. I wouldn't even know what to do to them

Page 4 of 8