Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

by Consort Posted 23rd Dec 2013 at 6:53 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2014 at 2:56 AM by Consort

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 7 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 5:13 PM
GUD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 8:11 PM
I spent all of today looking for a mod to make my gameplay more real. I quess I can stop looking no XD thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#153 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:18 AM
Hey, that's a real cool idea :-) This and the child growth mod. I hope by now I'm experienced enough to try them :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 25th May 2016 at 7:42 PM
THANK YOU
Test Subject
#155 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:24 AM Last edited by punchababy : 10th Jun 2016 at 9:05 AM.
I have a question. Does the greying hair effect the genetic hair color of the sims? I have Nraas Story Progression on and Nraas retuner and have made it so that my sims have a x percent chance of inheriting a grandparent's hair color. I would hate for this greying to give me grey hair sim babies down the line..

EDIT: The mod is running AMAZING in my town. However, my sim's elder grandmother just died and suddenly has grey hairs. This sim is a young adult and should not be effected by the age mod. Any ideas?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#156 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punchababy
I have a question. Does the greying hair effect the genetic hair color of the sims? I have Nraas Story Progression on and Nraas retuner and have made it so that my sims have a x percent chance of inheriting a grandparent's hair color. I would hate for this greying to give me grey hair sim babies down the line..

EDIT: The mod is running AMAZING in my town. However, my sim's elder grandmother just died and suddenly has grey hairs. This sim is a young adult and should not be effected by the age mod. Any ideas?

The Sims3 engine internally uses two separate slots for genetic and visible hair color. Age should only affect the visible color. Vanilla inheritance is not affeced, Nraas inheritance features do cooperate nicely to my knowledge.

And you're right, my mod does not touch young adults at all, so I don't really have an explanation why a young adult should show up with grey hair.

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Test Subject
#157 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:55 PM
Hello, thanks for the mod, very realistic. But there's a problem, I can't translate it, I tried with S3PE but there's no stbl files? How can I translate it? thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#158 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 9:56 PM
Something that REALLY should have been implemented with TS4! Just downloaded and can't wait to check it out!! (Also going for Grow next!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 2:20 PM
Hey! Odd question but if a sim is having a child and has grew roots, will the child have gray roots? Just asking
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#160 Old 14th Nov 2016 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Autumn_Cats
Hey! Odd question but if a sim is having a child and has grew roots, will the child have gray roots? Just asking

No, that doesn't happen.

Find my Mods: Here at MTS, over at Simlogical
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 6:58 PM
I cant get it to work! I tried with the zipped and unzipped file but its not working! (1.69)
Any help here?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#162 Old 5th May 2017 at 2:23 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#163 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:03 AM
How did I not know about this before?!
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:28 PM
Superbly done.

Living high contrast
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#165 Old 5th Jun 2017 at 1:42 PM
This is an excellent aging tool. Also, it can be automatic, which I like more!
Test Subject
#166 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 5:21 PM
is this mod at all possible to be made for sims4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 10:55 AM
This is still my favorite mod of all time! I don't know what else to say. It's brilliant to see LITTLE little kids and salt-and-pepper adults hanging out among the other life stages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:04 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution
Test Subject
#170 Old 16th May 2019 at 5:54 PM
I can't get the mod to work. It says I need a tuning file, but I don't think there is one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#171 Old 5th Nov 2020 at 3:11 AM
All of my adult and elder sims= become invisible after 1 am with this mod. I can still see their plumbobs and control them like normal but I cannot see them until I change their outfit.
Test Subject
#172 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 1:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LayraDeneb
Hello, thanks for the mod, very realistic. But there's a problem, I can't translate it, I tried with S3PE but there's no stbl files? How can I translate it? thank you

Apparently this mod is impossible to translate by conventional means because the mod author has (purposely?) compiled the English string in the dll of the mod and didn't generate stbl (String tables) for us to translate...
I'll ask him if it is possible that he recompile his mod to generate them rendering his mod more accessible to mankind... But I'm afraid he is not in the modding scene anymore...
Lab Assistant
#173 Old 5th Sep 2021 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vromber
Apparently this mod is impossible to translate by conventional means because the mod author has (purposely?) compiled the English string in the dll of the mod and didn't generate stbl (String tables) for us to translate...
I'll ask him if it is possible that he recompile his mod to generate them rendering his mod more accessible to mankind... But I'm afraid he is not in the modding scene anymore...

Did you find a solution ? I wanted to translate it into my language too ... It's the only option missing in this mode to make it perfect.
Test Subject
#174 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JBPeeaaxx
Did you find a solution ? I wanted to translate it into my language too ... It's the only option missing in this mode to make it perfect.

There's no way to do something because the English language is contained in the dll or s3sa line in the package file. It's impossible to modify a dll if you don't have the source code... Only the modder has it...So Consort (the author) has to do what's necessary...
Test Subject
#175 Old 9th May 2022 at 7:48 PM
I wish that this mod could be remade for the sims 4 while working with other sim modders
Page 7 of 8