Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 5:31 PM Last edited by lloyd118 : 15th Oct 2017 at 5:51 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Pets, Seasons
Default Facebook script error
anyone heard of this? My partner is getting this too..weird
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:47 PM
launcher calls actual default sims' announcement page (if you did not block that of course) and because the FB and other current common pestilence is everywhere, is right there too. Ignore.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 8:49 PM Last edited by lloyd118 : 15th Oct 2017 at 10:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ElaineNualla
launcher calls actual default sims' announcement page (if you did not block that of course) and because the FB and other current common pestilence is everywhere, is right there too. Ignore.

Ok thanks, so not really anything to worry about then?
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 11:02 PM
just block the game and the launcher i the firewall and be free of any pesky and completely useless features. This one too. Or simply ignore.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 2:24 AM Last edited by igazor : 16th Oct 2017 at 2:39 AM.
The Launcher has suffered from EA server side errors like that one on and off for years. Sometimes they they fail totally at the EA level where they try to populate the fields that hold Deal of the Day and What's New or whatever. It doesn't matter whether you click Yes, No, or X to close the script error window, the errors are harmless and have nothing to do with the actual game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 3:02 PM
Ok thanks for the info guys