Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th May 2018 at 2:38 AM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 14th May 2018 at 4:57 PM.
Well you guys won't believe it, but I'm still short on Sims. I thought I'd need quite a few, and it turns out I need quite a few and then some....please let me know. I had 19 running around here just now, and I'll need to get that up to 25 somehow.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 9:40 PM
....And yet, I made it through the first episode. I really did!
Could do with a handful of children and a couple dozen adults, though. Let me know if you can help me.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 1:56 AM
Don't know if they're of any use because my games aren't set in '88 But tell if you want them and I'll upload them tonight, wanted to upload the two women for my RLC blog anyway. And a random ingame-born kiddo from my NIF challenge, probably my cutest kid.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 2:02 AM
Yeah I can definitely use those guys, please! Doesn't really matter when or where, people never really change do they? They're definitely a good looking bunch though, and I can already see where and how I'll want to have them.

insert signature here
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 10:31 PM
Less than 24h after saying "tonight", I'm so proud of myself. Links to the CC they use:
Kerry's hair
Ramona's short hair
As for sliders I only use the big "17 facial sliders" pack and overlip curve slider.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Kerry_Harris.zip (373.7 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Ramona_Sterling.zip (414.7 KB, 9 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Emilio_Adamaz.zip (346.1 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Alchemist
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 8:07 AM
I made an Asian sim, if you want to use her Tried to keep the CC at a minimum.

Chiyomi Kisame: https://sweetdevil-sims.tumblr.com/...ale-young-adult

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 1:49 PM
Love her, she's very handsome. And I'm always up for more Asians in my game so thanks.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 1:53 AM
It's a big city, big enough that you can hardly ever run into the same face twice! Anyone who wants to contribute to the facial, genetic and ethnic diversity of the melting pot that is the Port City is more than welcome to do so.

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 11:32 PM
Neat, I can already see where I'll want to squeeze them in. Though with a gap this big, it's hardly squeezing. But I won't tell 'em that because I want them to feel special

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Oct 2018 at 1:19 PM
In part 11 of my fight against the Evil Axis of Technicalities, I've now reached a point where the game has forgotten how the hell mirrors work. Ergo, everything previously in front of any mirror is now rendered as if it were behind it. And there's a big-ass mirror in CAS isn't there? Well one plus one makes two, and that means my Sims are now largely invisible in CAS. And that means I can't make new Sims for the time being (I might have to look into finding a CAS reskin that bonjours the mirror.) Let me know if you're fed up with your kids, I'll gladly adopt them. The little squirms are going to school

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 7:32 PM
Well the good news is that I've mostly solved the school thing (though I'm hardly spoiled for choice when it comes to decorating scenes with Sim kids....) but now I'm well short on adults. Using chroma keying it's possible to eventually have "hundreds" of Sims on screen, made up of groups of 10 cloned a handful of times each, but that'll still require at least 3 groups of 10 Sims. Currently, I have 1. At best. I've also come to a point where my own Sims are starting to look annoyingly repetitive (not mentioning the mirror situation) so anyone who can help me out here will be greatly appreciated.

Currently looking for adults in all shapes and sizes, roughly ages 35 to 55. Thanks!

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 12:37 AM
That's an absolute TON of Sims in one go, and I'm already seeing faces I like. That'll do me just fine, thanks a lot!

insert signature here
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 7:05 PM
I think you sent me several dozen Sims in one go, so yeah, that's pretty much got me covered for now and the next several episodes. Thanks a ton!
Glad that you brought diversity up, though, because I still want to get better at black and Asian Sims and I think it'd be realistic to have more diversity. I also live in an extremely white country, as in, we celebrate birthdays by sitting in circles and eating small blocks of cheese while listening to classic rock from the 70s, but this is urban Simania and Bridgeport can use all the diversity it can get.

insert signature here
Scholar
#39 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 7:54 PM
It looks to me like you've got a nice stable of sims in your bin. Sometimes when I'm looking to introduce a new sim in my game, and am feeling lazy, I pick two sims and hit the "baby" button and then do that a few times until I get to the first sim's grandchild or great-grandchild. If I liked the looks of any of the sims created along the way, I save them and tweak the look of the final sim. My legacy's founder was created that way because I was feeling anxious to play after creating the rest of the town from scratch.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#40 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 12:09 AM
I really like making asian sims for some reason (idk why) eheh. But, they don't look even decent without the custom skins, so I'm going to link to the skin I used for them, here. But, unfortunately, all the asian sims I've made are female YA, so it's not rly much to work with if you need males. As you can probably tell, I used some CC but it'll just be replaced if you add em to your game. Nothing important (I think) Sliders used are included.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  AsianSims.7z (1.55 MB, 2 downloads) - View custom content
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 2:04 AM
That might be an issue, I don't use skins that I don't already have. I'll take a look at these gals if I can find a nice spot for them. It's kind of demand-based, e.g. "I need half a dozen of yuppies for this scene" or "I need 3-4 teenagers for these shots". I've now got a small group of everyone that I kinda have to reuse more than I'd like to. It's the logistics that really suck, the having to sometimes move dozens of Sims in and out of a single household for a few shots. I don't just give Sims distinctive names for the worldbuilding aspect, but also because I need to be able to remember their faces and connect those to names I can find on a list.

I'm not great at remembering the lot of them, of course, but I have so many memos on my phone now and I've also started keeping picture records of each Sim. I have to, or it just totally goes to shit. I've finally managed to remember Eileen Bender's name. I can tell the difference between Robert Duvall and Johnny Dilbert now. Ryan Eckert isn't ringing a bell, though I'm fairly certain he's the kid in the navy sweater, and unless I'm terribly mistaken, Isabella's colleague with the afro is called something along the lines of Tamara. Maybe Trisha.

Hell, I can almost remember both librarians' names. Grace Peters and......Flora? Flora Gonzalez? I can't believe this is actually a better system than just giving them all numbers.

insert signature here
Page 2 of 2