Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Life Trees (no fade/LOD)

by Nothead Posted 25th Aug 2017 at 11:56 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 10:16 AM
Does it still work?
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrumpySuzy
Does it still work?

yes it still works in my game is up to date with adventure add
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsTias
Needs to be updated for the Pets EP.

nop.
I dont like pets EP.
I'll make it on the next ep or in june.
depends on my will.
:D

It is sad to think that nature speaks and that mankind does not hear it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 2:09 AM
working?
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArmyDreamers
working?

99% sure it's broken, for now, at least. I went through all my mods and the moment I put this single mod in, I couldn't load into certain lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:40 PM
After the last game update, this mod is making the game have infinite loading when I try to visit some districts of the game. I tried to visit the modern district of windenburg, trying both to go to the pool lot and the coffee lot, but it was not possible, the infinite loading happened. When I removed the mod, everything went back to normal.
Instructor
#32 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Serenidy
After the last game update, this mod is making the game have infinite loading when I try to visit some districts of the game. I tried to visit the modern district of windenburg, trying both to go to the pool lot and the coffee lot, but it was not possible, the infinite loading happened. When I removed the mod, everything went back to normal.

Also experiencing the same issue. And of course I checked every single mod before this one... I didn't think tree fading could cause that. I'm dumb.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 7:10 PM
Now that Seasons is out, can you update this mod please? It made my game look 10x better and I really miss using it. It's been a long time since an update so I know it doesn't work anymore. Please fix it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 12:49 PM
nice mod working for trees.
i search a no fade mod LOD for cc hair problem
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 9:56 PM
As others have pointed out in previous posts, Real_life_trees_(1.31.37.1x20).package was causing me infinite loads when trying to visit some empty lots as well as more default ones. Primarily noticed in Tail's End lot at Brindleton Bay and ALL the lots in Magnolia Promenade. Fully updated S4 with all the expansions.

Took me a while to find by isolating all my CC. Looking forward to an update.
Page 2 of 2