Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bunch Of Roses - Harvestable Roses of Different Colours

by icemunmun Posted 13th Feb 2018 at 2:37 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2021 at 9:56 PM by icemunmun

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hi can you try redownloading it ? I just downloaded it and it is downloading ok at the moment! Sometimes if the server overloads, there is incomplete downloads for certain files

Hi! Tried today again, same problem: after 2/3 of the download it just stops and never finishes. Then gives generic download error message. As I never had any problems with downloads from MTS I suspected a broken upload, but if you can download it just fine, I'm out of ideas
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kriiks
Hi! Tried today again, same problem: after 2/3 of the download it just stops and never finishes. Then gives generic download error message. As I never had any problems with downloads from MTS I suspected a broken upload, but if you can download it just fine, I'm out of ideas

that is quite strange! i am attaching a re-zipped file to this comment! Let me know if you can download that!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  icemunmun_BunchOfRoses.rar (1.04 MB, 24 downloads)
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
Is it possible to use your roses for flower arranging?

I have the same question.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
Is it possible to use your roses for flower arranging?

I will add specific arrangements in future. They are just tagged as generic flowers now.
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
that is quite strange! i am attaching a re-zipped file to this comment! Let me know if you can download that!

Lol, this file is cursed I asked my other half to download it from different PC, but he couldn't dowonload it. Same problem, it just stops in middle and never finishes. Then I asked my friend who's living in different city and for him it didn't start download.
Specially weird as I most likely downloaded every single of your other mods in MTS and all are fine.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:28 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 2:27 PM
Does this mod need an update for November Patch ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 7:37 AM
Thank you, I've always wanted more rose colors in the game! :D I'm especially happy about the black ones. My vampire sims will be happy as well! :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 5:18 PM
The file date still says 2018; was this actually updated?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#35 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SHOWER_SCREAM
The file date still says 2018; was this actually updated?

I did upload the edited package but it seems like it was not fully updated But thankfully after the new patch, it will not require any updating! the old file will still work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th May 2019 at 9:50 AM
Hey Icemunmun. I absolutely love your CC. Would you consider making some new custom flower arrangements or re-textures to the existing arrangements which could expand the flower arrangement skill?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 5th Jun 2020 at 10:07 PM
Hello! Quick question. Will you be updating some of your plants to be able to be planted in the new vertical planter?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Jul 2021 at 2:30 PM
thank you :)
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Mar 2022 at 12:00 AM
Hi! I love these, but the pink roses aren't appearing in my game. Do you know why this might be?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 4:08 AM
I have all the harvestables for the Nectar recipes. Some of your custom harvestables have a bug that causes other harvestables to revert back to seeds/dirt piles. Your Bunches of Roses and Grapes both for sure have the bug. I tested each of them individually. Also at least one of the following has this bug as well (as I tested them all together so I don't know which one(s) has the bug); Vanilla, Raspberry, Ginger, Yam, Thyme, Corn, Peppermint and/or Blueberry.
Page 2 of 2