Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:09 AM Last edited by jje1000 : 14th Jan 2018 at 3:33 AM.
Importing Effect Slots into an Object?
I'm currently trying to import a flag effect into an object, but I'm not sure how it's done.

There doesn't seem to be any options to create effect slots.

Alternatively, I also cloned a flag with the effect, but when I try to set one of the groups to the foliage shader, the group disappears (even if it works in the first object). Other shaders work fine, though.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:29 AM
A shot in the dark, but Grid view in S3PE might be worth a try.

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 10:09 AM
For the foliage shader, did you add it in group_1 and not group_0? Group_1 seems to be more shader-compatible.

For the effects, effects are also afffected by the RIG, RSLT and occasionally FTPL, but yeah, I'd say S3PE will be your best friend here Since the helpers will make you able to just easily add a new bone, rename everything to the right hash and name. Which... sounds really vague now I'm reading that back, heh. If you need some more help on that, let me know Also, what could work, is adding the flag's script line in your OBJK file since that holds all the JAZZ/Clips files
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 3:58 PM
The foliage is set on group_1 (which is cloned from group_0)

@Lyralei I sent you some files on tumblr, let me know if you can use some of your magic to help!