Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 4:25 PM
Default Sims 2 Machinima - Tonight (FM Static)
Hi,
This is my second machinma for Sims 2 - Tonight, by FM Static.
It's only my second one, so I know there's still a lot to improve but constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated.
The storyline in more detail is in the video description, but to simplify it's a story about a the dying thoughts of Edward Kinwood - all his regrets, philosophies and loves flashing before his eyes in his final moments of this life, whatever it may be. The video itself can be found here and any comments on it, or on this thread, are very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this,
- Imma Simma
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 4:11 AM
Wait you can still put Sims movies on YT with Music? I thought that wasn't allowed :/
Interstellar Traveler
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 3:34 PM
@Vhee0829 — You can still upload machinimas to YouTube with music. The only way it would be not allowed is if you used copyrighted music / material in the video. Then, the video would either be blocked in certain countries or blocked worldwide. One of my machinimas was blocked worldwide about 2 years after I uploaded it. They can strike at any time, unfortunately.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 3:40 PM
Yeah I saw several Let's Plays too. I thought Sims wasn't allowed on YT but I'm glad they are
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 6:11 PM
Same - you had me worried for a moment!