Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 2:27 AM
I love this! I don't have the guts to kill my child though, what do I do?!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:23 PM
I love the idea of this challenge. I don't know if I would do it as seeing I'm not the kind of person who would do multiple generation challenges.
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 17th Jun 2015 at 9:19 PM
I'm back with pictures of the family!

Scarlett. 15. Sims obsessed. Mermaid at heart.
Test Subject
#204 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 2:12 AM Last edited by iiPikachu : 20th Jun 2015 at 2:32 AM.
I find it pretty awesome how this challenge is revived, I've played this challenge quite a bit... (Had a game on my old laptop that I gave my mom, had a game on my old computer and laptop, and finally my most recent game on my current laptop.)

I started out with, of course, 2 sims. The founding mother is Petra Rai, who is Family Oriented, Athletic, Virtuoso, a green thumb, and loves the outdoors. She has orange hair and brown eyes. The founding father is Chris Rai, who is Family Oriented, Athletic, an Angler, a green thumb, and loves the outdoors. He has brown hair with blue eyes. They also have a toddler named Matthew Rai, who, so far, loves the outdoors and is good. (so far all of my sims love the outdoors... ) He's also a little clone of Petra. Petra is pregnant again, and this time they're hoping for a girl.

Petra and Chris mostly spend their time taking care of their huge garden, collecting eggs from chickens, fighting Charles, and playing tic-tac-hoof with the cows. Sometimes they'll fish, but so far they're stocked up on veggies. Once Matthew is old enough he'll help with the gardening and maybe even bring home a girl .

Also, when I have the time, I'll probably post pictures of the fam... if I remember to, that is. :P

Update: And it's a girl! She was born with the Athletic and Loves the Outdoors trait, so it seems like she's a keeper. I decided to name her Sparrow.. Now I just gotta hope that she gets family-oriented, since depending on Matthew to bring home a family-oriented girl isn't really the best idea (and I hate the idea of making him have to re-marry every time he has a baby.. )
Test Subject
#205 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:51 PM
Wow this challenge seems really cool! I think I'm going to try this challenge too! I'm really good at coming up with backstories so I'm sure I can come up with a good one.
Test Subject
#206 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:31 PM
Backstory time! Sabrina and Simon Zemnie were in a perfect town. Then half way through their third year there, zombies came. A lot of them. Everybody else either moved or died. Luckily Sabrina and Simon were amazing survivors and survived very well.

Okay here's the rundown of the family. Sabrina and Simon my founders have had 3 children all girls and 1 deceased. Tatiana is my heir Tamara as my backup. The other one was immediately destroyed for having the Heavy Sleeper trait.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 8:16 PM
I gotta try this after going on an apocalyptic cc downloading spree :')
Lab Assistant
#208 Old 8th May 2017 at 12:49 AM
So i think what im going to do is if you go out and your athletic skill is not "mastered" (or level 10) then you have to roll a die. if you roll an odd you get bitten. Then if you roll an even you get to get the supplies back to your family before turning. Also, if you have a non-survival traits and you never leave then you will live, but if you do you will die! I also might have it so my simmies swim in a pond and i slowly drag up their hygene. i will post pictures of my progress, too!
Test Subject
#209 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 3:27 PM
If anyone wants their zombies to be more realistic, here is a mod.
http://modthesims.info/d/520154
Zombies' only interaction is to attack, and when you are attacked you cannot escape.
Page 9 of 9