Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:50 AM
If anyone wants to do this challenge, I recommend the Individual Freewill mod at Inseminator (was here on MTS2, but it got removed at some point). http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=46948

It just adds another option to the pie menu to turn individual freewill on/off. I did it mostly because my sims wanted to go Chat with the zombies. /sigh (I want my survivors to at least put up a fight before I'm left with one sim)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 4:12 PM
i dont know where to download the maty items???????! i clicked the link but all i saw was messages
Field Researcher
#53 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 12:54 AM
This is a great challenge, I'm trying it soon
#54 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 7:02 AM
Highschool of the dead, here i come !
Test Subject
#55 Old 31st May 2014 at 8:06 AM
Do we need to have the sims 2 university to get zombies? because zombies come with the sims 2 university. I'd be a pain if i'd have to install the sims 2 university
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:22 PM
I tried but I made my own rules.

I spread the infection to pretty much the whole neighborhood. Then I made a family (two married adults, and there two children. Which was one girl child and one girl teen). They lived in a regular house, and they have the simbology school work table, so they can stay on top of there education. Incase of emergencies, they have a basement and a roof. This is fun!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:49 PM
i like this
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 3:09 PM
Default i can give you the full sims 2 all expansions
Quote: Originally posted by janelljanae
To bad I only have apartment life and pets(I may get nightlife and university as a birthday present in a few days or weeks) I can get zombies but they don`t attack other sims just start cleaning.Any suggestions?

contact me via pm. you should have a dsl or broadband connection and a lot od gigs for the game.
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 8:58 AM
Default help please
Can somebody tell me.exactly what the "zombie apocalypse mod" by maty or what ever does? Thanks
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 9:17 PM
I realize this is an old thread but I am interested in talking to anyone who has done this and can tell me exactly what I need to download. OR if there is another thread that is currently active discussing the zombie apocalypse mod.
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyx913
I realize this is an old thread but I am interested in talking to anyone who has done this and can tell me exactly what I need to download. OR if there is another thread that is currently active discussing the zombie apocalypse mod.

Likewise, I'd love to know if there's a working link for the necessary mods, as the old links appear to be dead.
Alchemist
#62 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:08 AM

I just downloaded them a few days ago from here. I'm planning on trying this with fewer rules, more of a how long does it take the zombies to overrun the hood thing. I'll be using the buy/build anywhere mod so my sims can loot the stores, especially the Super Walmart downloaded here. Should be fun.
Page 3 of 3