Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1601 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 6:45 PM Last edited by grammapat : 28th Mar 2018 at 8:12 PM.
Since I couldn't find a thread for "Freaking looking affects that someone made some freaking way"..

How did Jawusa DO this!? I had them go to mirror, like it was some kind of overlay/glasses thing..no. Eyes are not same size or shape, and not the same on all "effected" sims.. Hay, I LIKE weird, but WTH!
Besides the girl was BORN that way! Her mom was pregnant when hood loaded. The Aquilar family are mostly named after the moons of Jupiter, so I named this one Amalthea.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Inventor
#1602 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:08 AM
My landlady must be embracing the nocturnal lifestyle. She didn't come in during the morning and she arrived at night instead, thinking it's morning.

Ishtar, your boyfriend may believe that drinking makes everything better, but dunking the drink on the radio won't fix it!

Living in a rundown trailer park has its disadvantages, like lack of privacy.

Doesn't love make you feel all bubbly and tingly inside?
Test Subject
#1603 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:15 AM
Pedro being very responsible, as always.

"Seasickness, honey? Arrr!"

"If you can walk here, then you can do it anywhere!"
Mad Poster
#1604 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sketching
My landlady must be embracing the nocturnal lifestyle. She didn't come in during the morning and she arrived at night instead, thinking it's morning.
Do you have Pescado's apthack? It moves the rent paying hour to 7 p.m. / 19:00 so that vampires can pay their rent without burning to death in the sunlight. He may not have remembered to change the text that goes with it.
Inventor
#1605 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 2:48 PM Last edited by Sketching : 30th Mar 2018 at 3:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Do you have Pescado's apthack? It moves the rent paying hour to 7 p.m. / 19:00 so that vampires can pay their rent without burning to death in the sunlight. He may not have remembered to change the text that goes with it.

If I remember correctly though, that's under Pescado's alfixes, and I don't have it. It was a one-time fluke because she was perfectly fine in the other apartments, but it's a fluke that'll be remembered.

Then again, my apartment keeps getting into silly shenanigans.

Definitely not - you ran into the wrong apartment in the first place!
Mad Poster
#1606 Old 30th Mar 2018 at 7:11 PM
If I remember correctly though, that's under Pescado's alfixes, and I don't have it. It was a one-time fluke because she was perfectly fine in the other apartments, but it's a fluke that'll be remembered.

No, it's definitely apthack, not alfixes. That feature is specifically mentioned in the readme file for apthack. Apartments can be a bit buggy though, and it sounds as though your lot may have a few eccentricities of its own.
Inventor
#1607 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 5:50 AM
Whoops, I forgot to mention that that's another apartment in another neighborhood in another TS2 folder, so I think it'd be more accurate to say that my apartments in general are wonderfully eccentric. Down On Your Luck Hostel is one of the standouts.

I'm confused about the hacks though. Confusion under spoiler:

Have another apartment blooper:

This is not an ordinary case of missing cerebrum or hair; for some reason, her room in Down On Your Luck Hostel eats it and she's perfectly fine outside of it.

...Okay, I take that last part back.
Mad Poster
#1608 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 10:59 AM
I'm confused about the hacks though. Confusion under spoiler:

That's odd. The "rent-payer hour" thing is listed in BOTH hacks! (#12 under alfixes and #4 under apthack). I guess he really wanted to be certain that feature got in your game if you decide not to use both of them. HCDU shows no conflict between those two mods, so maybe one of the readme files is wrong? Weird.
Inventor
#1609 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 12:52 PM
I'm fairly certain that the readme for apthack is wrong in that aspect - I have it but, barring that one glitch, the landlord never comes in past morning unless asked for repairs. I opened it up in SimPE and it doesn't seem to be in apthack at all, but it's definitely in alfixes. He might've gotten the readmes confused since they're related mods anyway.

I think I should stop spamming the Pictures thread, so I'll hold off on the photos for now.
Mad Poster
#1610 Old 31st Mar 2018 at 2:34 PM
I think the wolf really wanted to come inside:

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#1611 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 5:51 PM
This happens so often
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1612 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 10:50 AM
That's quite the face to make, Lyla... >_>
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1613 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 8:29 PM
"I'm going out, and will find the love of MY life! She could be rich too..." - Tyler is thinking...

"Woah...She is JUST perfect for me, so HOT...Look at her, so impressed by me, she is lovesick!" - Tyler is delusional...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#1614 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
I love how expressive Sims truly are...

There's a thread for that http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=434967
Mad Poster
#1615 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
I love how expressive Sims truly are...

Now I'm going to have a nightmare about that face!
Mad Poster
#1616 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 2:09 PM
Someone's a bit too happy.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#1617 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 9:55 PM
My dear sims, when I leave you alone for a few minutes to attend to some real-life matters, please don't...

Cause a glitchy fire that even the firefighter doesn't know how to put out.

Place your toddler in the crib but not quite asleep, but it's better than leaving one behind with a fire like in the previous household.

Complain that you're about to die of starvation because you trapped yourself in trash.

And/or leave your child to be raised as Tarzan of the Skunks.

Sincerely, Sketching.
Mad Poster
#1618 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:08 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 9:39 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly in case of MYP issues
I told Lazlo Curious to go pee. Unfortunately, the bathroom in that house is tiny and the maid was unable to get out before Lazlo started. He didn't seem to mind, but I think the maid has been permanently traumatized...

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#1619 Old 1st May 2018 at 6:24 AM
Adam Patch is trying to win more voters... This is... ugh, his new strategy, I guess.
#1620 Old 1st May 2018 at 6:33 PM
Uh...I don't know what happened.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1621 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:48 PM

Guys, that's not exactly an appropriate activity for the outdoor pool.
Test Subject
#1622 Old 17th May 2018 at 4:50 AM

So besides her son scoping out her murder, the story goes far deeper. I'm trying to do a legacy and the first gen. mother will NOT die. She's been stuck at 69 days old for like 15 simdays. Her husband successfully passed on, so I thought "okay, she got upset and drowned" NOPE. Apparently she cannot die. She has been in the pool for a full simday at this point and I've tried forcing her death with testingcheats and everything. Do a legacy they said, it'll be fun they said!
Scholar
#1623 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:28 PM
I think she wants to see how her family turns out...
Top Secret Researcher
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1625 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 5:27 PM
Ageing up error:

Sim kids are funny when they wake up:
Screenshots
Page 65 of 103