Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 7:57 PM
The best way to go about finding all the painting files for an Easle Painting Replacement mod/makeing one
As the title says im looking to try and make an easle painting replacement mod and i was wondering really what would be the best way to do so.

I have used sims 4 studio to find some of the files, but im not sure if there is a faster method to do so, since it involves searching through a large number of files. Useing other peoples mods i can search the file names they have but i dont know if its all the paintings in the game especially since they added new ones with Cats and Dogs.

Is there a way for me to find in game (besides just trying to paint them all) to find all possible paintings, and maybe the file name for them (i dont mind searching through the files myself it would just be nice to have reference to either the image or the file name it self.)

Thank you so much!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 11:48 PM
In export tuning, recipe/PaintingStyle_* appears to be a list of the textures the game uses for each style. Is that what you're looking for?