Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1876 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:35 AM
Is the one on the slide an adult?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1877 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Is the one on the slide an adult?

Nope, she’s a teenager.
Scholar
#1878 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 11:34 AM Last edited by Bubblebeam : 27th Oct 2018 at 9:18 AM.
So happy to have found this quick way of letting sims dine with different plates to one another. The decorative plate sits just a tad bit higher than the default plate, hiding it. Not the wittiest of solutions, but it seems to do what I wanted.

Was gonna go with making the default plate invisible, but that would necessitate having the deco plates out. Not to mention there'd be floating food if they decide not to eat at the table.

Edit. Even better, I found a quick way to also hide the plates so they're not on the table constantly. This is something I've wanted for years.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Top Secret Researcher
#1879 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:07 PM

Lizzie regrets asking Percy for attention.

It seems Quinn's finally found someone who can catch her famous pummel-throws...and she's impressed.

Solveig comes home with Keith literally every day. She's practically part of the family now.

Which is why, late that night, she finally aged up to adult. Wonder where she'll go now?

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1880 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 4:58 AM
I notice she's wearing a wedding veil. Maybe she plans to move in with Keith on a more permanent basis.
Top Secret Researcher
#1881 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 10:52 PM
I can imagine what his wife would have to say about that!
(Actually, when I think about it, Marsha might be open to polygamy. If only I can remember the specifics around my anti-jealousy mods, then maybe...)

Yvette plays with the family's womrat, Milk. Her older brother Paul named it when he was little.

Paul watches a helicopter land through his dad's telescope.

Later, his cousin Nicole welcomes him to teenhood the best way she knows how!

A fun afternoon at Lucas and Emma's.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1882 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 7:24 PM
I checked a dorm's lot value with Cyjon's debugger and now I finally know why the mail carrier never delivers any bills.
I still have no idea why the dorm would be valued that low though.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1883 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 10:22 PM

Rebecca's flying! She's never been so high up before!

The thing about kids is, they'll talk openly about the things that adults will politely skirt around. And sometimes that's better. "Yeah, I'm an alien. Don't know what planet I'm from though. Maybe Zorknar."
"That's not a real planet!"
"Is too!"

Despite Nicole's sportiness, I often find her strumming away at her great-grandfather's guitar. She is an Agnarsson, after all.

In the middle of the night, three puppies are born--the first fourth-generation puppies I've ever had. World, meet Butterscotch, Latte, and Mocha.

=^..^=
Theorist
#1884 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 9:49 PM

I didn't know sims could speak to the garden gnome.
They usually play with it or kick it.
Alchemist
#1885 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 10:20 PM
talking is available to Outgoing characters; playing to Playful; kicking to any personality.
Theorist
#1886 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 11:14 PM
@Essa - Yay, so glad you shared some pics (saw the teen one too).

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Top Secret Researcher
#1887 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 5:24 PM

Paul grew up into the same shirt his dad wears, which is fantastic.

Gabriel is happy that Genesis has taken to the triplets so well. Despite the odd circumstances of their birth, she treats them all like her own children.

Thanks to the exercise mat, Xania has finally found her favorite hobby. As you can see, she's the most active one in the family.

Time's gone by, but oddly enough, Quinn and Olivia are still besties. Maybe it's something to do with them both having been born on the college campus. Anyway, tomorrow Quinn will be joining her friend in teenhood.

=^..^=
Theorist
#1888 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Essa : 14th Nov 2018 at 9:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
@Essa - Yay, so glad you shared some pics (saw the teen one too).

@PenelopeT
You asked so nicely, I had to indulge.

Back in the days, Erwan Lamour-Saurel thought he would find love thanks to the Well of Hazard, just like his older sister.
It seems he was wrong.
Top Secret Researcher
#1889 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:37 PM
Daryl has a very special mom...
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#1890 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:06 PM
What really makes that pic is someone randomly yelling 'Teddy Bear!' at the bottom of the screen!
Mad Poster
#1891 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:32 PM
Unattended kids playing wild and noisy games inside a nice restaurant will try anybody's patience...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#1892 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
So happy to have found this quick way of letting sims dine with different plates to one another. The decorative plate sits just a tad bit higher than the default plate, hiding it. Not the wittiest of solutions, but it seems to do what I wanted.

Was gonna go with making the default plate invisible, but that would necessitate having the deco plates out. Not to mention there'd be floating food if they decide not to eat at the table.

Edit. Even better, I found a quick way to also hide the plates so they're not on the table constantly. This is something I've wanted for years.

Meant to ask before, but are you planning on sharing this? It looks cool.
Top Secret Researcher
#1893 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 5:14 PM

In her spare time, which is not often between being a teacher and a mother, Ingrid is quite committed to learning to play the violin.

Olivia's now old enough to help out at her mother's shop. She could ring Theresa up if she could just get the hang of all these buttons...

Some couples have dates every couple days, but I'm pretty sure this is the first proper date these two have had since college.

Course, somebody needs to look after newborn Elliot while that date's going on. Robonanny June to the rescue!

=^..^=
Instructor
#1894 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 1:09 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#1895 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:02 PM
An interesting group you've got there.

A lively dinner at Lucas and Emma's. It's just like when Lucas was a kid--there's rarely a dinner without at least one guest.

"Same shirt!"
"Same shirt!"

Percy wonders when lunch is going to be ready.

I'm gonna miss Quinn being a kid, but she had to grow up some time. Wonder what she'll get into as a teenager...

=^..^=
Instructor
#1896 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
An interesting group you've got there.

I've actually shared that in the caption thread before--I was playing with the custom skins. But i upload it again as I finally got a reliable hosting service and just wanted to test it.
Mad Poster
#1897 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 2:23 PM
Bad day? Impaled on a chair, the only thing to do is run away.
And now for something totally different...
a toilet car, ideal for a pregnant girly-man
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#1898 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 4:55 PM

Oh, look at me, I'm Paul, I can play a guitar behind my back.

Gabriel's brother Finnian and his daughter Nicole visit later, much to the delight of Gabriel and Paul.

With four teenagers at the school now, it's become a lot of the older kids entertaining the younger ones. Olivia dances her little sister around while Paul does the same with his cousin (who's Olivia's little brother).

Like the family sim that she is, Olivia is SO happy that she's now old enough to play with and help take care of her newest little sibling. I turn away from her for two seconds and she's picking him up. She played with and cuddled him all day long.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#1899 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 3:30 AM
Found some old mods I forgot I had and used one to replace the portrait of Bella Goth in Morty's bedroom.
http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/hackedobjects.htm

Screenshots
Instructor
#1900 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 5:57 PM
This is the Colonial Combo clean bathtub that has sort of a tropical look, and then a closeup of the pattern. All i can see is a bear writing a letter on a stump?

Closeup:

Page 76 of 121