Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:08 AM Last edited by ticklish : 11th Mar 2018 at 8:11 AM. Reason: new link
Default city living
Apartments broken with last patch items disappear don't play the families in city living till is fixed. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...ng-items#latest
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:53 AM
I am getting notices that my sim wants to get out of the apartment and see the city, and he lives in a house in Brindleton. (?) I also am getting nonstop notices that someone's spirit is fading away, that I can only get rid of if I delete all messages or go to manage worlds and back.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 9:33 AM
yeah ea fixes and breaks stuff with each patch
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
I am getting notices that my sim wants to get out of the apartment and see the city, and he lives in a house in Brindleton. (?) I also am getting nonstop notices that someone's spirit is fading away, that I can only get rid of if I delete all messages or go to manage worlds and back.

I've had that happen since I bought City Living...

Farley Farm - After running away in highschool with her boyfriend Hank, Odelia goes back to her childhood home after her father’s death. How will Meredith cope living with her grandmother? How will Rosena cope with her daughter’s return?
Instructor
#5 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
yeah ea fixes and breaks stuff with each patch

The old disease of The Sims 3 has finally spread into The Sims 4. If only they could put more efforts.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Banned
#6 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 9:12 PM
i know this might be out of topic, but i have noticed the pet clinic its way broken. half of the time the vet stops chicking/healing your pets or gets stuck in an infinite loop. and this was not adressed on the laundry day patch or the jungle adventure pack/patch (the pack seems to work as a patch as well???) so its not just city living broken. btw i have not seen most of those issues, aldo i got pissed off i could not build apartments as in the sims 2, so i delete them all. try to do that to see if you stop having city living bugs.
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:03 PM
I hope this is first priority to be fixed because I'm starting to miss playing my apartment families...
Banned
#8 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
I hope this is first priority to be fixed because I'm starting to miss playing my apartment families...

you might better cross your fingers, your ears and even your toes and nose, cause if they did not fix this issue up to this point, my guess they are never adressing it.
hopefully they release a new pack to OVERWRITE city living and give us apartments as in the sims 2 where you could build them from scratch.
Theorist
#9 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 2:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by olc
you might better cross your fingers, your ears and even your toes and nose, cause if they did not fix this issue up to this point, my guess they are never adressing it.
hopefully they release a new pack to OVERWRITE city living and give us apartments as in the sims 2 where you could build them from scratch.

Okay, now I know you'e just a troll. Or maybe just delusional. Do you actually believe that's something that could happen?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim

They left the GTW careers broken for a long time. Even after they fixed that game breaking bug, another one took its place (reception desks don’t work which makes all three careers unplayable). So you will probably have to live without the apartments for a bit.
Scholar
#11 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 3:36 AM
I'll feel sorry for the people who don't own it yet and decide to buy it.

Guess what you can't play the apartments, but have fun anyway...
Banned
#12 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Okay, now I know you'e just a troll. Or maybe just delusional. Do you actually believe that's something that could happen?

well not overwrite, just left out in obscurity and do a new expansion that is like sims 2. btw really lame in sims 2 you could build up to 255 floors (once with a camera mod build them) and in sims 4 6 levels (2 basements + 4 floors above ground) are the maximum. what if you could do 10 levels your pc would explode as a nuculear bomb???
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
The old disease of The Sims 3 has finally spread into The Sims 4. If only they could put more efforts.

Finally? Seems to me it has been going on for quite a while now.
Banned
#14 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 4:49 PM
if anyone wants to try out my attic french palace you can do so clicking HERE