Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED FOR 1.36 11-16-17] Entertainer Career Expanded! Work from Home + 2 new branches

by duderocks Posted 13th Sep 2017 at 7:07 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2017 at 2:57 AM by duderocks : Added Get to Know assignments in all 4 specialized branches

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:14 AM
LOL, after reading the comments, I have a STRONG feeling that someone needs to put Sims 4 on a list of "things designed to break" list!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 3:20 AM
This doesn't work with the latest update. Its causing the infinite loading screen error for me
Test Subject
#53 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:23 PM
Hey, my sim just got promoted to the DJ branch, but whenever she comes back from work no money is added to their household funds and when they were promoted to the first level of the DJ branch it said she got a "raise of $0 and bonus of $0", is this a known issue? If not I wonder if it had anything to do with the recent patch
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 4:06 AM
OMG, I guess everybody gave up on the careers mod. The new self employment system is NOT the same as these mods but the creators all gave up at once!
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyra74
OMG, I guess everybody gave up on the careers mod. The new self employment system is NOT the same as these mods but the creators all gave up at once!

I dont think they gave up I think many of them are waiting to see if NEIA will update her tool. They all used that one tool and its now obsolete. So far as this one goes just give it some time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 12:28 AM
i am gutted this does not work anymore as loved make my sim a dj, any ideas when this be back
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 5:30 PM
it doesn't work anymore please update
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Dec 2018 at 2:47 AM
Just found this mod but I see that it seems to currently be broken. Have always been really frustrated with EA that they fail to add certain gameplay when they add new features, like singing should have had a career or a branch of the entertainer career added. I'll download this mod if it gets updated.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 3:32 PM
Please update it
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 9:37 PM
Someone please update this. I wish I knew how to mod
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd May 2019 at 12:34 PM
Default More careers from homes please like Secret Agent and Detective
Quote: Originally posted by duderocks
Neia updated the Careers_Commons (which is what this mod uses for the skills) file today so in the meantime get the Careers_Commons file from any of her mods while I test this further and check for other needed updates.

More careers from homes please like Secret Agent and Detective
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 10:55 PM
Any chance of making these careers hireable for entertainer at a party?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th Feb 2020 at 5:28 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that sorely misses the singer career from Sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 12:02 AM
so does this work or no? I'm looking for a DJ Career for one of my sims.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 25th Feb 2020 at 4:00 AM
Yes, this does appear to be broken. It tracks and tasks seem to work, but the salary is set at zero. As of now, I've been manually using cheats to add the correct funds, but that's gonna get old fast, and I play rotation-ally too so that could cause complications lol. Such as shame, since this really was a much needed addition to the game. I hope someone figures out a work around to whatever the problem is soon.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th May 2020 at 1:26 AM
it also throws an LE when you ask a sim in the extra career [Dj is one I tested] stating an issue with getting to know career. Shame, I really need a Dj career that isn't KS playable NPC career event[it conflicts with another mod I'm using] or just using self-employment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 19th Aug 2022 at 1:24 AM
i dont think this mod is working atm it only shows the comedian career for me and i did unzip it in 1 file
Page 3 of 3