Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:13 AM
Default The Sims 2 - Pics of Maxis-Made Sims (v6)
Lets see what you have done with all those Maxis Sims of yours?
Post pictures here so we can all enjoy them!!

Remember post only 4 images. All other images have to be linked too.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:19 AM
THE GROWING FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN JOHNNY AND TANK EXPLODED THE BOARD.

COWER IN FEAR! AHAHA.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 9:19 AM
Okay, double posting, but nobody's posted here since I did, so here I go.

Hey. Hey, Ripp.
"What?"
You look like a girl.
"I do not."
Yeah, you do.
"You're just saying that because I grew my hair out and wore eyeliner. That is what is in style, so I stand by my point."
No, I mean you have very feminine features.
"I don't look like a girl! Leave me alone!"
See, watch.
"What are you doing?"
Some makeup, new clothes, shave off the facial hair, shape up those eyebrows a bit, some subtle plastic surgery changes...
"Hey, you're cheating!"
Subtle. I touched like three sliders.
"Still doesn't count!"
Shut up and look in the mirror.

"FUCK. YOU WERE RIGHT."
See, I told you.
"MY DAD IS GONNA FLIP. HE ALREADY HATES ME. BROTHER'S GONNA THINK I'M A FREAK."
I thought you solved your relationship problems with them?
"GET THIS SHIT OFF ME!"
Eh. Nah.

"What do you mean, 'nah'?"
I find this interesting. I want to see how people react when you crossdress. You aren't ugly.
"I am NOT going to wear this in public!"
Yes you are.
"You can't make me!"
Yes I can, technically. I'll take it off when I get bored, make you all manly again. Just let me have fun with this.
"I HATE YOU."
Shut up and pose, or I will use you to confuse macho heterosexual male. Which is difficult, since half this college seems to be gay guys. Don't know why.
"Ugh...fine."

Good. You're a very pretty woman, Ripp. Or should we give you a more girlish name for this persona?
"How about Rhea?"
I thought you hated looking like a girl.
"To be fair, I'd bang me right now."
Hm. Rhea it is. Heehee.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:32 PM
Oh, well, if you're feeling lonely:

Jessie Pilferson didn't know DJ Verse had dated Mickey, which is why she tried to fulfill an Ask on Date want with him at DJ's party.

Mickey realized almost immediately that slapping her back was the wrong move, but the damage was already done. You'll note that it took Jessie no time at all to vanish into the kitchen, and Guy about the same time to come over and look at the Drama.

So when Guy throws a party, he grovels.

And then he grovels some more. "Please, please, please, don't kick over the trash can anymore! The guys make me clean it up and then blame me when we get bugs!"

Only none of this happened because something screwed up my Strangetown, causing it to disappear, so I had to restore from a backup. And I'm ticked off, because I also lost Guy flirting with DJ and Monica getting brave and calling Vidcund - just to chat. But at least Johnny and Klara exchanging virginities survived.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:52 PM
Roth Family

In my Megahood I moved them to Veronaville. The whole hood is divided in the Capp and Monty feud, and the Roth's are on the Monty side. Their main rivalry however is of course with the Goth family.

Cassandra Goth

After moving to Veronaville Cassandra realized she's way to good for Don. She plans on dumping him, and marrying Malcolm Landgraab III. The Goths are on the Capp side of the feud.

Betty Goldman and Cathrine Viejo

Looking at them you can't really tell, but these ladies are still elders. They go out and have fun and have parties, they also live in Veronaville and are on the Monty side.

The Cleveland Family

They don't have much of a story yet. I planned on moving them to a vacation hood, but then sadly I realized I can't do that.

Just take each day 24 minutes at a time... Unless you hit pause, then you could be there for hours!

Sims 2 Pinterest Profile: https://www.pinterest.com/tullulabell1894/
In the process of moving all Sims 2 pins from my personal Pinterest
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:25 AM
Tara Kat and her kitties (whose names I always forget). :D

|| Tumblr ||
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 6:53 AM

Buzz never liked the idea of opening up to people. Yet, his wife Jodie has been urging him to do so ever since she met him. Her most recent suggestion was to let his normally butch cut hairstyle grow out, along with his normal clean shaved face. He was thrown out of the service, so it wasn't like it was mandatory anymore. However, he hasn't figured out what to do with it yet, so it's been mostly disheveled and messy. Buzz doesn't like disheveled and messy, plus it looks absolutely stupid on him.

Jodie understands her husband's frustrations, but she feels that it's for the better. He has always had a melancholy look on his face. She managed to assist in repairing the relationships between him and his sons, and the neighbors seem to be more nonchalant now. In her mind, loosening him up will possibly remove what stress he had revolving his old life, and allow him to move on. It's work, but she loves him enough.
Screenshots
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 12:20 PM
Angela & Lillith Pleasant:
(ignore lady in underwear!)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 3:34 AM
The Grunt house always breaks my heart, but look what happened there last night:

"Can I help with the dishes or anything?"
"Oh - no, no, you're company! The boys'll do it. Ha ha, what're boys for? Not that they do a very good job, have to ride them all the time. Since Layla left - oh, sorry, never mind, you don't want to hear about that."

Kristen's hug takes him completely by surprise. "You really do have a hard time of it, don't you, Buzz? For what it's worth, I think she was an idiot to leave. Whatever was wrong between you, it could've been worked out if she'd stayed."
"I guess we'll never know. Uh, thanks." He doesn't want to let go of her, but - it's so embarrassing - when was the last time anybody hugged him, for pity's sake? (Psssst...jackass...Buck's tried a few times...)
Oh, crap, does she feel that?

Oh. Yeah. She noticed. But it doesn't seem to embarrass her at all!

"I should really go home now," she says. "Good night, Buzz."
What just happened?
Did that just happen?

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#10 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 12:04 AM
The Caliente sisters, who I aged down to send to University along with the other base game "young" adults (Don, Cassandra, and at some point the Singles household).

Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 4:52 AM
Ginger Newson is mature for her age, and socializes much better with older sims than with people her own age.

"Don't tell Dr. P you saw me here, Nervous! He'll give me another lecture about picking up strange men. As if!"
"You're okay. C-captain M-menon likes old ladies and I'm a three-d-dollar b-bill."
"A what?"
"You know. I l-like g-g-guys. L-l-loki says that m-makes me a three-d-dollar b-bill."

Ginger just doesn't have anything to talk about with girls her own age, deep as she already is in potty-training and cooking and worrying about bills. The girls at Area 50.5 High are so silly! Not that Miz Chloe here is much better, talking about guys, guys, guys all the time. But she wears it better. She's certainly not sitting around mooning over some gross boy hoping he'll read her mind and ask her out. Plus she'll play with the twins when she drops by, always a recommendation in Ginger's book.

And Miz Lola is so nice, and pretty, and sophisticated! Ginger wants to be just like her one day. Or, even better, to marry someone just like her.

Gavin tries to schmooze the grown-ups - Ginger says it's an important part of The Plan, to make sure all the grown-ups who might call social services on them think everything's fine - but he's just not as good at it as his older sister. Or maybe he's not as good at picking schmoozable grown-ups. "How can you possibly call that music? It's noise, I tell you - nothing but noise!"

Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:26 PM
So I let a version of Cyd Roseland have the honour of being one of the few playables in my new custom hood. I've never played him before this, but I'm really in love with him.

His LTW is to be the Hand of Poseiden and he really a "sensitive artist" type. He spends a lot of time painting, sculpting, and reading. He takes a bubble bath everyday after work...which I think is ADORABLE! His girlfriend (and soon to be fiancee...maybe?) is Meadow Pederson.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:02 PM
I'll get back to Strangetown sometime. These have been sitting around in my "Not Yet Posted" file for awhile.

Buck Grunt runs into David Ottomas down at the bowling alley (used to be the redundant and difficult swimming pool in the back of #88 Road to Nowhere). Buck isn't officially aware that David was Tank's boyfriend and intends to be again, but David isn't about to keep any secrets and takes it for granted that if he likes one brother, he needs to be friends with them all.

Chloe Curious-Smith isn't a whole lot of help with the twins when she comes by the Newsons, but she's good to play with them, anyway.

Garrett grows up, having gotten potty trained just in time!

Gavin is surprised, but pleased, when Ginger comes along and hugs him out of the blue. She's usually walking around with a frown line on her forehead, ready to snap at people.

Scholar
#14 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 3:34 PM
Meet Beth Evans, former downtownie teen. She's a sore loser, a bitter winner, and handles difficult situations with far more patience and gumption than I tend to give her credit for.

Beth is married to her high school sweetheart Joshua and they have one daughter -- Freya Lam, by Joshua and his former (and formerly late-) girlfriend Genesis -- who's currently a sophomore at La Fiesta Tech. She's wanted another baby for a long time now, though that was sidetracked by Genesis's resurrection.

For whatever reason, she's unpopular with her parents-in-law and most of her other in-laws. They're not rude to her -- well, except for Nervous -- but there's a friendly distance she doesn't like, especially since they like Genesis so much. Maybe that's why she's bonded so closely with fellow outlier Howitzer Grunt.

Now that Genesis has finally moved on with her life, Beth is hoping that she and Joshua can move on with theirs. And she's bringing new meaning to the expression "eating for two" in the process.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#15 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 5:12 PM

Although Matthew Hart has made up with Sarah after the cow mascot incident, and Klara Vonderstein is dating his frat brother Johnny Smith, this is how he says good-by to her.

And this is how she feels afterward! Well, he was a little stinky.

When Nervous influenced Pascal to talk to townie Christy Inada at his first-ever party, Pascal put his foot straight into his mouth. So Nervous intercedes again, and influences the person who isn't terminally socially inept to initiate the conversation, and things go much better.

Maybe it's the new bar Olive let him buy for the occasion, or maybe it's the mix of people, but Pascal loosens up quite a bit as the evening progresses. "Thanks for looking after my cousin," says Ophelia.
"He's a grown man. He doesn't need me looking after him."
"That's B.S. and you know it."

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 6:46 AM
Amazing work, everybody! I thought I was the only one who 'fixed' the Maxis sims with the amazing custom content I've collected!
Scholar
#17 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:43 AM
While she pretends not to notice Matthew Hart's pervasive zombie-funk when she's awake, Sarah Love immediately started rubbing her nose when he sat down next to her as she napped on the couch.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#18 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 7:15 AM

Vidcund Curious after his makeover. CC never has worked in my game, but I prefer him this way to the way he starts off.
Scholar
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Selly_2009 : 23rd Oct 2012 at 12:14 PM.
I realise I've been very remiss, making over Pleasantview and not posting the pics:

Mortimer Goth

"Couldn't you have done something about the bushy eyebrows?"
Whatever for sir? They look perfect on you, and there are precious few sims I can say that to!

Cassandra Goth

Sorry about leaving you with those glasses Cassie, but none of the others seemed to work with your face shape...
"Don't apologise about the specs sweetie, you ridding me of those bunches more than makes up for it. As for that new moisturising lippy you applied, it's luscious."

Alexander Goth

"Aww man! Couldn't you have made me less geeky? The kids at school are going to rib me something terrible sporting this get-up!"
Er, nooo. You are a geek Alex, so you may as well look the part. Anyway, I thought you went to a prestigious Academy, where most of the kids are geeks.
"That's as maybe, but they don't all look this bad!"
Can't please them all...

Don Lothario

"Erm, you do realize I have to go to work like this?"
You said you liked it when I first showed you the result.
"I do, but I don't think it'd look right in my job."
That look'll be fine for a prestidigitator."
"BUT I'M IN MEDICINE YOU SILLY GIRL!"

Selly thinks it's high time to beat a hasty retreat... maybe she'll have better luck with her next customers.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 1:54 PM

Tank Grunt reprimands his son for screaming and hollering about his A+ right when their heavily pregnant mother falls asleep. Needless to say, she woke up and gave birth about five seconds later to quadruplets. Poor Tank. Six kids and he barely just graduated college.

Jason Larson is quite disturbed when his expecting wife, Kristen, breaks a move. He's impressed though.

Elderly Pascal Curious runs for his last body points on the treadmill. He's close to his LTW, and he wants to get to it before he drops dead!

Newlyweds Ophelia and Chaz Whippler get right to business with her six-kid-marriage life time want.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 3:43 PM
Round 2 of the Pleasantview Make-Overs:

Daniel & Mary-Sue Pleasant

I've no idea why they're smiling... oh wait, they're not smiles, they're smirks at their daughter's new look:

Lilith Pleasant

Faced with such opposition from her parents, Lilith insisted on having her hair cut short. She refused point-blank to change the colour of her make-up, but agreed to try out a new brand.

Angela Pleasant

Angela however, wanted her hair longer, so I clipped in some extensions to suffice until her thick red locks grew out. She too refused the change of lip colour, but much to my amazement agreed to go without any eye make-up! The addition of a necklace seemed to complete the transformation.

Dina & Nina Caliente

There's a good possibility that Nina's new look has been seen before (she was in my GoS Good Genes entry), but I don't think Dina has had a proper airing.
Dina was sick of her straight hair, so I got the crimper out to give her a bit of a wave. She was reluctant to let go of the old make-up, but the moment I said it wasn't doing her any favours she relented, and was more than happy with the darker lipstick and pink eyeshadow.
Nina agreed to a makeover purely on the grounds that everyone else was having one; she wasn't too bothered as she used her charm more than her looks to bag herself a man! I suggested a half-up half-down style with a fringe, and enlisted Dina's help with the make-up as neither Nina nor myself could agree - Nina at least listens to Dina!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Oct 2012 at 10:53 PM
Brandi and Beau Broke
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 9:58 AM
I got bored, so I downloaded a clean Veronaville onto the laptop at my dad's house. This narrative is going to be crap, because I am tired. Just a warning.

Okay. Summerdream house. As you see, Hermia decided to autonomously cling onto Mercutio. Oberon and Titania are making out. I typically have ACR on, but I decided to set the lot to Maxis jealousy, for my own amusement.

Tybalt and Mercutio get into a fight, because...they can? Puck is worried, while the other Capps have run off. Puck takes the opportunity after the fight to keep Tybalt distracted...

Uh, yeah. Why? I invited Puck earlier over to the Capp house for gits and shiggles, and Tybalt said goodbye to Puck with a not-so-subtle gesture of interest. I dunno.

Either way, Hermia was pissed.

Somehow, the party was a roof-raiser. Even though two or three fights happened, Oberon proposed to his girlfriend, and they bonked upstairs.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 6:16 PM
It's hard to believe you ever get bored with all that mayhem going on in your head, Fivey!

Speaking of mayhem - I'm not sure exactly what happened here, but Professor Pauline (last seen in pursuit of Stella Terrano in the Couples thread) has suddenly got it in for Monica Bratford. Perhaps Monica rejected her advances, or merely pointed out that following other people into a residence doesn't entitle one to be there? Or maybe she hates natural redheads on principle? (Yeah, Professor, I'm sure that color didn't come out of a bottle.)

She later crashes one of Jasmine Rea's parties, apparently just to pick on Monica, because we see her here rejecting a flirt from Stella. "But - I do not understand," says Stella.
"If you dont know, then I'm certainly not going to tell you!"
"Then you are not a good teacher! I think I will not pursue this course of study with you, after all."

Lazlo and Crystal are having a harder time getting their act together as a couple than they anticipated. Her knowledge of sim sexuality is extensive, but largely theoretical and medical; while Lazlo knows a great deal more about the sex lives of plants. Neither knows what they like themselves, much less being able to figure out the other one! But the flesh is willing, and they're sorting it out. "Shouldn't we be downstairs? It's Mitchella's birthday."
"People won't be over for awhile yet, and now's a particularly good time in my ovular cycle. Besides, you seem to be -"
"Well, yeah, but -"
"Shut up and do that thing we were talking about!"
"Okay!"

Jenny demonstrates to Mickey that gray hairs don't translate into poor videogame skills. I have a feeling Mickey's going to get on the bus back to campus with Johnny and blurt out to his frat brother: "Dude! Your mom is hot!"

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:24 AM
Pleasantview restart has made me sad, but I finally have some new pics to share.

This is Brandi Broke and her clan. The little one is Dakota, her pregnancy at game start. I have clean templates so the baby is not her male clone each time.
Brandi and Dina Caliente just got married and spent all of Dina's savings (only fuelling Dustin's anger more) on reproductive technology to conceive their in-vitro twins, Reese and Dylan Caliente, who will be showing up in the toddler thread soon.

Angela and Lilith along with their little brother Casey (version 2.0)
Page 1 of 18