Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Portable Objects

by K9DB Posted 1st Dec 2017 at 2:58 PM - Updated 18th Jan 2020 at 12:43 AM by K9DB

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aynasm
Hi! this is a amazing mod! I have a request Could you make the tents a object that can be placed in the world?

Hi aynasm, thanks! Tents can already be placed in the world
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:53 PM
Hey, could you add the two performance stages? I think they came with city living
And thank you for this mod!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HotaruLu
Hey, could you add the two performance stages? I think they came with city living
And thank you for this mod!

Hi @HotaruLu Just to make sure, which performance stages do you mean?
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:21 AM
By "all objects" do you mean the computers too? I'm just confused because you have a separate download that says computers. Do I need to download that too or will the computers be portable with just the main one.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by megmomof3
By "all objects" do you mean the computers too? I'm just confused because you have a separate download that says computers. Do I need to download that too or will the computers be portable with just the main one.

Hi @megmomof3 , Yup, "All Objects" includes the computers, you'll only need that one
The "All Computers" one is for those that only want the computers and have all the required packs (since the computers come from different packs).
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:36 PM
Hello. I love this mod, but I was using the DB_AllPersonalPortableObjects.package and a lastException was created when I put the heap in the inventory and after the baby uses the thimble, the baby resets.

Hello!
My tumblr and blogspot where I also tell the story of my sims. Come visit me!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Carol_Fagundes
Hello. I love this mod, but I was using the DB_AllPersonalPortableObjects.package and a lastException was created when I put the heap in the inventory and after the baby uses the thimble, the baby resets.

Hi @Carol_Fagundes I don't quite understand, what heap? And thimble? Do you mean the toddler potty maybe? It should work without problems. I'm guessing you have all the packs right? Do you have any other mods that might be causing this? Is your game updated? Or maybe remove your mods folder and let your game create a new one? Sometimes it gets corrupt. Hope this helps, let me know
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 12:36 AM
I love this mod!! Since these objects are able to be put in the Sims' inventories, does that mean they can be gifted as well? And if so, how did you make the items portable because I would like to do that with a lot of clutter items I have that would be great gifts for Sims!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tiffrenee07
I love this mod!! Since these objects are able to be put in the Sims' inventories, does that mean they can be gifted as well? And if so, how did you make the items portable because I would like to do that with a lot of clutter items I have that would be great gifts for Sims!

Hi @tiffrenee07 ,oooh, good point, I've never actually tried to gift them, give it a try! Do you know how to edit XML files? I could show you what parts I usually change to make things portable?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd May 2019 at 4:17 PM
Thank you, was making a portable potties mod and discovered you beat me to it already!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 5th May 2019 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by geekgirl101
Thank you, was making a portable potties mod and discovered you beat me to it already!

LOL! Thanks @geekgirl101 :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 10:12 PM
Thanks for the update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 16th Jun 2020 at 6:11 PM
Does this work with the June update? EA kinda did something in terms of Inventory.
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 9:52 PM
is it still working? nov 2020 update?
Page 2 of 2