Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:05 PM
Default Lot conversion to package
Hello

I'm having trouble converting lot package that after I converted it using delphy's and compiled them together with s3cc it doesn't showed up in game, did I missed something? I used the same method for custom sim and it worked, is lot can't be converted into package file?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:42 PM
It has always been my understanding that lots and worlds cannot be converted. (While counters and patterns that had been made with the Create A Pattern tool should not be.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:06 PM
Lots and worlds can be converted to packages. If you have a lot in package file format it goes into your library, not your mods folder. What do you mean by "compiled them together"? If you extract a lot with the Multi Installer you don't have to compile it - just put the package file for the lot into your library. If there is cc packed within the sims3pack of course you will have to install it like any other cc in package format and put it into your Mods folder.
There are lots of tutorials if you google for it, one is here for example: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...hp?topic=9297.0
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Norn
Lots and worlds can be converted to packages. If you have a lot in package file format it goes into your library, not your mods folder. What do you mean by "compiled them together"? If you extract a lot with the Multi Installer you don't have to compile it - just put the package file for the lot into your library. If there is cc packed within the sims3pack of course you will have to install it like any other cc in package format and put it into your Mods folder.
There are lots of tutorials if you google for it, one is here for example: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/f...hp?topic=9297.0

hey it worked! Thanks, God bless you sire!
Site Helper
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 5:25 PM
Thank you for asking that. I've learned something new!

(Now I hope I can remember it...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook