Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

pcsims_smb Seasons Kiosk and More MM Recolours

by Michelle Posted 18th Mar 2018 at 5:33 AM - Updated 27th Mar 2020 at 11:01 AM by Michelle : update link
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 2:31 PM
These look awesome! Thank you so much for completing the color set. It was definitely sorely needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 6:32 PM
I love the work you do. I have followed your work for years.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 1:59 AM
I have 3.94gb of CC in my Sims 2 game (NOT including CAS items) and 1.41gb of that are Michelle's. I have 113 other 'creator' folders too (and that doesn't include CC that I cannot match to creators-due to lack of info). So, now I get to personally hold Michelle responsible for bloating my game. LOL. Just kidding. I LOVE your content!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 6:08 PM
Thank you for these recolors! The graveyard has been moved. The link to pcsims_smb is now http://thesimsgraveyard.com/index.php/download/category/1011-pcsims-smb
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Mar 2020 at 11:05 AM
@celticlass64 - ♥ Thanks for the link, hun, I have updated the link in the description. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 11:19 PM
Better late than never Thank you much.