Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 7:24 AM
Can I upload sims here?
Hi, i'm new here so excuse my newbieness. I know you can download sims on this website but what I don't know is how you can upload your sims to this website, - or if you can at all for that matter. Can someone tell me how (or if) you can upload sims and other creations via this website?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 8:01 AM
You might want to post pictures of them here first to get feedback from other creators.

Once you are ready you go above to Create which has a drop down menu and select upload items. Your sim will then go to the queue and be looked over by a mod who decides if it will be uploaded to the download section of the site. It can take awhile. Once you have uploaded ten items you don't have to use the queue any longer.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Nov 2016 at 1:00 AM
Hi Bigfootso
Welcome to MTS. I would add this to what Jo already suggested, check out the Creator Guidelines: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ator_Guidelines and some sims already available here, to see if yours fit the criteria. Good luck!