Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#126 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 10:15 PM
It's my fave one too =DD

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:17 AM Last edited by Wintermute : 14th May 2010 at 2:33 AM.
Hi! Sorry to have resurrected the thread, but since it's an Introduction thread, it's okay...right?

I had played Nintendo games since I was seven or eight. I own a non-functioning SNES, an N64, a GameCube, a Nintendo DS (the original, not the Lite version), and quite a few games. My favorites among the games are Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart 64, Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Zelda: A Link to the Past.

My List of Games (With Acronyms)
SNES: SMW, SMW2:YI, SMRPG, SMK, DKC1, DKC2, DKC3, KDC (Kirby's Dream Course), TLK (The Lion King), LoZ:ALttP
N64: DK64, SM64, YS, MK64, MP, MT (Mario Tennis)
GC: SSBM
DS: KH:CoM (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, which is actually a GBA game), SM64DS, SMW2:YI DS

I have beaten (defeated the final boss) or completed all the levels of the ones I've put in italics. It's hard to say what constitutes "beating" for some of the games, though. I consider myself to have beaten Mario Party (I have completed all the boards on all the difficulty levels and unlocked pretty much everything), and I've completed each of the single-player modes of SSBM at least once (but not for every difficulty level).

@missMSBplayer: I can't beat Donkey Kong 64 either. It's just so hard to maneuver the pesky camera during the boss battle!
Site Helper
#128 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:19 PM
You aren't the only one who revives old threads around here. *hugs Wintermute*

Sorry it took so long to say hi!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#129 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:43 PM
umm... hi?

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#130 Old 16th May 2010 at 6:54 PM
Hey! Welcome to Nintendorks!! ^^

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#131 Old 16th May 2010 at 9:46 PM
YAYNESS! A new member! *glomps wintermute* *gets up and finds a tray of ham cookies and milk* *rushes to wintermute* hello again ^-^ *offers cookies*

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:01 AM
Hey everyone! Kopple is back :D

How is everyone going??
Theorist
#133 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 4:05 AM
Welcome new members! I suggest you join our own Nintendorks Island where you can engorge in our forum and chatroom.

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Field Researcher
#134 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:58 PM
I hope it's alright that I'm reviving this thread...y'know, since it's an introduction thread and all. ^^;
Soo....hi, I'm TUL...and I've been a Nintendo fan as long as I can remember. My favorite Nintendo games are Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda...although I like the old-school Mario games, too(before all those Mario sports games came out).
So...um...again, sorry for reviving this threat if I shouldn't of....
Instructor
#135 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:54 AM
Of course you should totally revive it! Welcome to Nintendorks! :D
Mad Poster
#136 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:55 AM
Welcome to Nintendorks, TUL.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#137 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 9:11 AM
Welcomy welcome to Nintendorks, love!! This thread is too awesome to let it die, so thank you for reviving it ;D I think I have said this before.. I have a dejà vu O_o

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
#138 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:13 PM
Hello all! I am Minimogut! If you do quizzaz, I am spazattack. I am known by several names, usually Alexandria's Pride, spazattack, minimogut or (temporarily several days ago) W0lfGirl. I like music, video-games (especially SSBB, even though I don't own a wii) and I like randomness! I have owned three Nintendo games, two for DS, one for gameboy(which I traded, and I was sad. ) I need more Nintendo games, though. If you see I have a deviantART account, I have two. They wouldn't let me back in either account. If you do gaia online, I am minimogut. I have many names, all of them reflect on my weird/awesome/spazzatudeness. I am glad to be a Nintendork. <stops to breath> I am sorry this is so long.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#139 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:34 AM
Hi Everybody! I am drew1993 I also go by Simdrew1993, I just joined the club, YES!!!
I have never joined a club before so this is very new to me, one of my favorite things to do is play Sims 2,and create Zelda Charcters,and mario Characters as well

Page 6 of 6