Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TS3 Apartment mod - Updated for patch 1.55 - 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 17th Mar 2013 at 12:13 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

250 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 117 Feedback Posts, 132 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Scholar
#76 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Probably simpler to change the Column Filter to include "Only Selectable" sims.

Aah yes! That is much simpler. Thanks Twallan!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 4:11 PM
I have 2 families in game wich ones include all kind of Supernaturals, and in one there is an Unicorn. If i make a "Double House" Aparment that brings basic objects for horse outside do you think i may not have problems within the unicorn.

Other thing, does this mod conflicts with the ocults (supernaturals ) ??
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#78 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by V12creator
I have 2 families in game wich ones include all kind of Supernaturals, and in one there is an Unicorn. If i make a "Double House" Aparment that brings basic objects for horse outside do you think i may not have problems within the unicorn.

Other thing, does this mod conflicts with the ocults (supernaturals ) ??

Can't say for sure about the unicorn because I've tested this only with cats and dogs.

This mod shouldn't mess with the occults, I tested this with a genie and she was fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 12:22 PM
Thanks, ani, this is great!
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 2:44 PM
Erm, what is the difference between the apartments from Late Night (the ones in Bridgeport) and those from University Life? Also, why does everyone complain so much about the UL apartment system (whatever it is, I don't have UL yet)? I have no doubt that this is a cool mod and all, but I am just really confused ATM...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:49 PM
So happy you made this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:18 PM
This is sooo perfect, thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nana1x
Erm, what is the difference between the apartments from Late Night (the ones in Bridgeport) and those from University Life? Also, why does everyone complain so much about the UL apartment system (whatever it is, I don't have UL yet)? I have no doubt that this is a cool mod and all, but I am just really confused ATM...

I believe the differences are that in late night and ul is that you cannot have more than one playable apartment in ln and you can't have roomates. In UL you can have both of these but the roommates aren't playable. Ani's mod is great because you can control the sims and switch between them easily.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 5:25 PM
Where do I have to register the mod for it to work? I'd registred the mod on Document / Eletronic Arts / The Sims 3 / Mods but its not working. Where I must register please??
Instructor
THANKS POST
#85 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:33 PM
Kudos for such an excellent idea! Thank you ani!
Mad Poster
#86 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ndany777
Where do I have to register the mod for it to work? I'd registred the mod on Document / Eletronic Arts / The Sims 3 / Mods but its not working. Where I must register please??

Do you have the resource.cfg file? Do you have the Packages folder? The Mods folder should have the resource.cfg and Packages folder. The mod goes in the Packages folder.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 6:41 PM
OMG... This sounds like an awesome mod, I have to try it right away! I have always wanted a big "compound" where I just control one sim and the others go on their merry way. Its _possible_ with the default EA roommates system but quite hokey to set-up and manage. Your mod sounds like it will be a lot easier to do! Thanks for making this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:05 PM
This is fantastic. Very good job! Thank you so much! (:
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Giobo : 30th Mar 2013 at 9:43 PM. Reason: New link - file .stbl
Default ITA Translation
I have translated this Package in Italian :P
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 8:47 PM
You've been featured! Congratulations!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#91 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:36 AM
I... I... never thought this would have been possible, but it is, you are truly a god among men ani_. Now we don't have to rely on EA to give us proper apartments anymore.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#92 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 10:24 AM
Something I have wanted since the base game! The apartment systems from EA are just pathetic. This makes something actually useful. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 10:26 AM
This mod looks amazing!
Thank You, thank You, thank You!

I won't get a chance to test it until later - but wow! I'm looking forward to it
Absolutely brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 1:41 PM
Ani, you're amazing! I already knew this though

- Kimmi
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:48 PM
great mod but this keeps crashing my game whenever I try to save. I don't have any other mods installed and the only CC is from the online sims store. Please advise as I really want to be able to use this item. Thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#96 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrap1
great mod but this keeps crashing my game whenever I try to save. I don't have any other mods installed and the only CC is from the online sims store. Please advise as I really want to be able to use this item. Thanks

Are you fully updated? 1.50?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 10:08 PM
this is so awesome!! thank you so much!!!!!!!!*_*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 2:43 AM
Can't get it to work. Only says "Call Residence"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#99 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by obeyelisia
Can't get it to work. Only says "Call Residence"

Sounds like you are using the original call box. This mod's controller is cloned from the call box but it inherits the painting class. Please make sure you select the right object and if you still have problems post a comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 2:32 PM
V2 is working perfectly for me
Page 4 of 11