Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 6:10 PM Last edited by SeeMyu : 4th Dec 2013 at 11:20 PM.
Psychological horror (THE BANSHEE CHAPTER)
Howdy everyone Just thought I'd post this film I made a month back. Well it's mostly to hear your opinion on the "scary" factor xD

The Teaser
(it doesn't spoil much really)

The film

Is it scary or just "creepy" or both ^^

P.S. - Uh...well I can't seem to see the videos...I used the YT video tag someone mentioned, but the video appears blank (white) Let me know if you're seeing this as am I and I'll just post it another way.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 4th Dec 2013 at 11:22 PM
Hi! Nice movies you have here! I edited your post to correct something that might have not transferred well with the bootstrapping process (and will be something I'll edit in the tip-torial for this forum). In order for the youtube tag feature to work, you have to enter the "Watch ID" which is just the series of numbers and letters after "watch?v" in the url. Sorry for the confusion!

Keep up the good work on your videos, though! You've done a great job!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Hi! Nice movies you have here! I edited your post to correct something that might have not transferred well with the bootstrapping process (and will be something I'll edit in the tip-torial for this forum). In order for the youtube tag feature to work, you have to enter the "Watch ID" which is just the series of numbers and letters after "watch?v" in the url. Sorry for the confusion!

Keep up the good work on your videos, though! You've done a great job!

Thank you...and np about the tags. I just wanted it to be more practical to people.
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:08 AM
Very good! I loved it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 11:00 PM
I really enjoyed watching this, awesome and disturbing!