Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 9:27 PM
Default Eat Me, Drink Me

~ Eat Me, Drink Me

It has been several years since Alice was last seen in Wonderland. She had grown older and tired of Wonderland's riddles. She did "not want to be among mad people," she told them and bid her farewells; but she could not forget what she had seen and heard there.

Little did she know that the very grounds of Wonderland were now saturated in the toxic torment of the Red Queen's tyrannical rule. The Mad Hatters love for his queen drowned all else as he spent years deliriously creating a new army of cardsmen to serve her. He vowed to protect the queen at all costs.To prove this, he prepared a game in the Royal Courtyard and a feast to be remembered throughout the ages.

Still bitter after all these years over Alice's disgusting display of disrespect for his Queen during the trial of the Knave of Hearts, he had the Knave tortured and scattered in pieces around the outskirts of Wonderland to warn all those who entered to respect his queen or die.

"Wonderland," he echoed unto all the land, "has changed. Let every Royal, every servant, every tweedle in the land know you will obey the Queen of Hearts or you will die. Send out and find Alice. Bring her back here so that she may set the example for all."

Upon hearing the dreaded plot of the Hatter, Alice tried to take her own life and was unsuccessful in her attempt. She was sent to the Liddell Asylum for psychiatric evaluation.

Unbeknownst to her, a new Alice, the name for the feared prophetic child queen who would one day rule all 4 corners of Wonderland, had already been introduced to the land... or had she?

The movie includes music by Marilyn Manson, and Korn. Happy Halloween!
Advertisement
#2 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:48 PM
Wow! That was amazing! The first parts gave me the creeps, lol.
You're really good at blending video with audio to make some spankin' great movies. I loved it and can't wait till part 3!
#3 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 9:29 AM
Some things should not go unseen. This is one of those things. Very awesome as usual. <3
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 1:22 PM
It was amazing, but I'm surprised that nobody has used White Rabbit for a Sims-version of Alice In Wonderland... But most people tend to want a dark and evil Wonderland, not a weird, trippy one. And for soundtracks of evil and darkness, Marilyn Manson is king.

Sorry if I make no sense at all, I'm having a slight fever now. I have a cold. A really sinister one.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM
Love it my sweet!!

:valentine

www.crystalwitchery.com
Rate and Review my Movies at Sims99.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 9:32 PM
Wow! That really was an amazing sim video! I just watched through that and the previous one in one sitting and I am amazed :D

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:08 AM
The knights fighting is aaaawesome. :fencing:
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 2:53 AM
I know that since I am new here, and as a result, my opinion might not hold as much weight, but I thought it was excellent.

The knights were spectacular and the music set the tone spectacuarly. If anyone is reading my reply and has NOT watched it, I suggest you do. It is a must-see.
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 5:03 PM
Nicely done! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:58 PM
Astonishing. I'm a huge fan of Manson and therefor very protective of his work, and you did not disappoint. Perhaps this was one of the very best videos I've ever seen.
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:20 PM
Wow, this is amazing! All the details, the colours, everything perfect! I've also watched some of your other videos, you've really got a huge talent.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 9:15 PM
You truely inspire people to create sim videos!!!! Everytime I see your videos, I get inspired to make another one of my own(mine aren't as good, i SUCK at editting) Can't wait for another one!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 10:59 PM
Great Great Great. You are really good at making movies. It scared my cat even. (When the music got a little louder he woke up and started staring at me) I really liked the music and the beginning of it. At 8:28 *shivers* That girl is Scaarrryyy.
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:56 PM
i'm speechless. <3

loved it. you really have talent.
though it totally confused me.
(:
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:53 PM
Well done with the creativity! It was grotesquely artful yet mysteriously hypnotizing to watch at times. The final execution of this video was like watching a dream. Very nice!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 9:30 PM
You're quite inspirational and it radiates from your very own videos. SUPER JOB! Loved the eerie mood.

-kiler.

"Our Steps Seal Fate" | Watch HOME | Visit LetskilmoreSims.com | I am feeling....Kind of crabby
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 6:27 AM
this is creepy. and i like it. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
My god a truly gothic ride through a twisted paradice...I love it you captured the true feeling of the alice in wonderland book. I wan't more T-T I already watched the other one alice!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 3:34 AM
that was amazing!