Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:58 AM Last edited by Yogi-Tea : 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:17 AM. Reason: title changed for ts3 version
Default Foundation X - * now for TS2 and TS3 *
I posted this foundation in the foundations chat thread in post #912 a while ago. I'd like to keep it for a while so ... here it is.

Lot size: 30 x 30
Lot type: residential (feel free to change it into community lot)

You may use this foundation for TS2 and/or TS3 if you wish. Please scroll down to post #08 from Kaospilot for the TS2 foundation, only the TS3 foundation is included in this post.

Please use collages for your pictures, if you can, to reduce the number of posted pictures.

I already build something on Foundation X - you can find the pictures in the foundations chat thread in post #995 - it's a country home with a fashion boutique included.

Ciane also posted some pictures of a house build on foundation x: click here to see pictures

Gamineannie made a Steampunk Landing and posted pictures too: click here to see pictures

Sulyuki build a cottage in a swamp-like area: click here to see pictures

As you can see, the foundation looks weird but it's not impossible to build something on it. :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Foundation X.rar (688.7 KB, 33 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:22 PM
I still need to get cracking on this one as well lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 1:48 PM
Yep, same

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 4:09 PM
I posted pictures of a house on Foundation X in the chat thread too in post 1002, I've been overlooked again. Should I move them? Do I have to make them smaller if I do? I kept the limit of 8 pictures.
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 4:16 PM
Maybe Yogi-Tea can edit her post to include the link to yours.

Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sulyuki
I posted pictures of a house on Foundation X in the chat thread too in post 1002, I've been overlooked again. Should I move them? Do I have to make them smaller if I do? I kept the limit of 8 pictures.
I'm so sorry Sulyuki, I didn't mean to overlook your entry. I was about to check all entries when I realised that the picture of foundation x had no grid lines - I had to load the game make a new picture and upload it - then I was really late because I had to leave and this is why I didn't check my post at the end.

Ciane's and Gamineannie's posts are linked here mainly because they're not members of this group, are they? If you would like to post your pictures here I wouldn't mind. If you do so I will remove the link to your pictures in my post. I've just been to lazy to post my pictures again but if you'd like to I'm fine with it.

The size of your pictures is okay, I think. You may do a collage if you'd like to add any new pictures but you don't need to. Don't worry about it.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 4:13 PM
I have been trying to come up with something for this but nothing yet. So traumatic that I even dreamt about doing it and had such a good idea. Can't remember what it was now ofc

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 5:10 PM
TS2 foundation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Foundation x - TS2.rar (188.3 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content

Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaospilot
I have been trying to come up with something for this but nothing yet. So traumatic that I even dreamt about doing it and had such a good idea. Can't remember what it was now ofc
If I could remember all the good ideas I have dreamt of in the past I was a rich woman (I think). It's a pity that you're not a sleepwalker - you could have build the house while sleeping. Try that next time!

Thank you for posting the TS2 foundation, Kaospilot. I couldn't have done that because this version is not installed to my computer at the moment.

I tried to change the title of this thread (so that people know that there's a TS2 available now) but it seems that I only can change the title of my first post and not the title of the thread itself. Any idea... anyone?

Edit: The title of this thread has been changed so that people know that this foundation is available for TS2 and TS3 (it seems that it took the site a few minutes to update everything).
Inventor
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:00 PM
Finally finished hehe

Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 3:46 AM
Greenlea - what a gorgeous house. Love the cool colors (cool as in shade, I mean). And what a neat little pool! As usual, beautifully landscaped, too!
Inventor
#12 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gamineannie
Greenlea - what a gorgeous house. Love the cool colors (cool as in shade, I mean). And what a neat little pool! As usual, beautifully landscaped, too!

Thanks Not used to hearing that. But I have been working on better landscaping hehe

Space Pony
#13 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:07 PM
This one is hardd! I'll get started right away :D
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:25 AM
Greenlea, I so much love the garden - especially the lake around the house AND the pool in the middle. What a great idea. The interior and the colours are also great. I love it.
Inventor
#15 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 1:17 PM
I set the pool lights to cyan to give it a nice effect

I need to get everything together to upload that one.

Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:44 PM
Yeah, I like it too - the colors, the textures, and the great use of those extra foundation pieces as columns to add a little extra space upstairs. Nice job!
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:23 AM
Agreed with everyone else here about your house Greenlea, everything inside matched perfectly. Not easy to do with blue! Garden is beautiful. Love the pond and the middle pool Really pretty and with such a difficult foundation too!