Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 7:22 PM
Default I want to delete a thread I started
I started a thread to get some help for a bug with my game. I received no help and I would just prefer to delete the thread entirely. But when I go to delete the original post, it says I don’t have access to that page.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 10:05 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Posts made in Help forums cannot be deleted, because they often have information useful to others with the same issues.

I can promise this issue is unique to me. Even if it wasn’t though, they aren’t really giving answers other than patch up the game. And I’m getting disrespected because no matter how many times I explain what’s going, they ignore it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:08 AM
There's a bunch of useful information in that thread, even if it hasn't helped you personally. If you don't want to continue the discussion, then of course you're free to stop posting in the thread, but I don't see any real need to delete it.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:46 AM
I can promise you that the issue is *not* unique to you. Every problem in every version of the game has been, or will be at some point, experienced by someone else. I had a strange problem with my game not loading a couple of years back. I was pretty sure it hadn't happened to anyone else in the history of the Sims games because it was a rather unique error - a corrupt file/error log of some type, something you would think wouldn't prevent the game from loading. Turns out there was someone else that happened to. Since I haven't heard of anyone else having that same problem since then it's obvious it's a pretty rare occurence.. but it still wasn't unique to just me.