Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:37 AM
Default Can't Check In Pet At The Vet Clinic
I got Sims 4 about a week ago, and I've got a dog with one of my families. Said dog has got sick, so I took her to the vets... only I can't check in.

The check in machine has a glowing orange light around it and all the options are greyed out when you click on it.

I have tried taking all my CC out, that doesn't change anything. I've reset object, dog and Sim. I've tried multiple vet clinics. I've restarted the game.

Nothing is working and I can't check in to get my poor sick dog to be seen. Here is a picture of my Sim asking the dog whats wrong and it being confirmed said dog is actually sick, yet the greyed out options are there on the screen:

What is the problem here? What can I do?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 9:22 AM
Well, if you just want your dog to be cured, go to the vending machine which is on this lot and buy that health snack/bar, if I remember correctly, it's the red one. It will cure your pet, or at least should.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:34 PM
Oh I didn't realise that was an option; as I said, I'm new to the Sims 4 as I found Sims 3 disappointing and was tentatively trying again!

Thank you,that worked Hopefully there is a fix for the greyed out options, though as I'd like to play the whole vet clinic thing properly...