Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:04 PM
Default Any one interested? Hair+Heels.
Hi Folks,

two CAS Parts for Full Game... I don't really like the yf Wedge hair (bangs too long) but like the potential... so I shortened it and tried to get a little choppiness in. Texture fits a little rough for now, but S4 modding is still young, I guess.
Cloned with Cmar's CASCloner 0.3, shortened with milkshape. Has the more common default colors, but not the exotic ones.

I also think that EA likes grossly deformed feet, the way the heels look like. So again I used Cmar's CASCloner and Milkshape to create some more old-fashioned pumps (no platfom sole, higher heel, pointy toe) and also modified the colours a bit... they come in black, bright red, gold, skin/orange and pink for now.

Both are single multi-colour packages.

What do you think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:28 AM
I'm just curious. Are there any clippings in the back of the hair? if so, then tell me how many polygons are there in both the modified hair and pumps?