Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 3:55 PM
Default Default morphs not working
long story short, trying to replace some of the katy perry stuff with edited meshes

the fat/muscle sliders don't work unfortunately

i checked to make sure the bgeo & bbln match and they do, so I don't know what it could be.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 1:33 PM
okay so all I can think of is that the mesh toolkit is make shoddy bgeos? i tried the morphmaker and those ones don't work either :/
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:16 PM
Hrm do you happen to have a package? It's easier to take a look at those that way

I take it you use CTU right to make all the morphs? What might have happened is that either the instances aren't correctly assigned to the GEOM Files or that the BGEOM has the same values as the normal body version. Personally I like to use TSRW since that seeems to work pretty neatly with morpsh. Not sure if you use that instead in your workflow?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hrm do you happen to have a package? It's easier to take a look at those that way

I take it you use CTU right to make all the morphs? What might have happened is that either the instances aren't correctly assigned to the GEOM Files or that the BGEOM has the same values as the normal body version. Personally I like to use TSRW since that seeems to work pretty neatly with morpsh. Not sure if you use that instead in your workflow?

i dont think i've ever used the CTU? i use the mesh toolkit for like, everything lol. made the morphs with that. also forgot to mention in the original post that i've gotten a custom version (using tsrw) to work just fine. it's the default replacement morphs that aren't working
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 10:19 AM
If in TSRW, you select the fat/thin sliders and they don't do anything either it might be your reference mesh. Usually what I do is getting the swimsuit WSO file from TSRW and use that as the reference mesh, mainly because it just works So it might be worth trying that!