Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 6:28 PM
Default First collection of stories
Quote: Originally posted by izzikat
Requested Username: IzziTheBow
Reason for changing: Well, you see, I am not actually human. I am an extra terrestrial, from the planet Llamae. My family come from a long line of nomadic Llama hunters. But you see, I am allergic to Llama meat, and NASA recently discovered our planet. They are evil. They have forced me and my family to move to Earth for... 'tests'. But! We escaped from their lair. and now we live among the common human. How do we get away with this? Well the Llamaen people are almost indistinguishable from the common homo sapiens. Why do I need to change my name? Because, if I am found with my old name, I fear NASA will capture me and my family again, and resume their horrifying tests on our merciless people.

Posted Jan 15, 2013

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Site Helper
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HerGoldenHair
Requested username: sammonsim
Reason for changing: I think "hergoldenhair" is a mouthful to type, even for me -.-
And I didn't expect to actually post here when I signed up. I was just in it for the downloads.
Also, I want the name of my blog and my username here to be the same if possible. So yeah.
I know it can be a pain to have to manually change account details for users, so, sorry for the trouble... and if thou grantest my request, I shall be mucho honored *bows low*
Ok, I'm not really creative myself so for funny stories, would you like to hear about my sims?

In my first ever challenge game, Miriam & husband survived a zombie apocalypse by locking themselves into a yard surrounded by stone walls. They gardened and fished to survive, occasionally made babies, argued (he was hot headed), and watched the stars. A lot. Finally they reached elder status, happy(ish) and surrounded by kids: a YA son, a teen, two children and two toddlers. Plus one teen ghost who hadn't survived the zombies.
I was a bit disappointed she didn't have triplets, because I hadn't had any in TS3 yet, but oh well.
Miriam and her husband aged up to elder. They'd had their share of fights, but always made up, and were still very in love. So, they both rolled wishes to woohoo with each other. I, their maker, thought, "How sweet... well, why not?" and told them to go ahead. Then sent them back to gardening/fishing to store up food for future generations. The next day, Miriam suddenly switched into a floating head with feet. "You have got to be kidding me..." So I got her some maternity clothing.
She has no stereo, no TV, reads no pregnancy books... and gives birth to three triplets (no duh), which she leaves lying all over the front yard, because in the apocalypse, THERE ARE NO CRIBS.
This event brings her total up to ten children, nine of which survived, leaving me with eleven active sims (until the elders mercifully died off...making everyone miserable in the process, lol). End result: I very nearly go insane.
The moral of the story is, of course, to be careful what you wish for...

Posted Feb. 2, 2013

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 1:57 AM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 30th Jan 2019 at 2:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by name deleted
Requested username: TheGuySim

Reason for changing: I don't find the pleasure in shoving my birth year in people's faces anymore. I now prefer the mystery of people not knowing my real birth year. Like, imagine if someone was like "Oh wow, look at TheGuySim! I wonder what age he could be! Maybe he's 21! 30! 90! Or maybe he is Benjamin Button who ages backwards! ZOMG guyz! This is totes crazay!" Basically, I just want to mess with people's minds. I wanna be that cool kid that everyone knows, but they don't actually know me, ya know? I'll be like "Yo gurl, I bet you're wondering what mah age is. Well too bad, you ain't gonna find out!"

Also, can I get a Neuralyzer (the device that erases people's memories, as featured in "Men In Black") so that I can erase every MTS user's memory, so that I can start anew with my totally unknown age? Thanks. Love ya!

Posted March 10, 2013.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by strawberrieflavored
Requested username: Sunnyish

Reason for changing:
It was a dark and stormy night. All the townspeople were asleep, but knowing the mafia was still on the loose, sleep evaded me. Our town's detective had not yet managed to pinpoint the identity of the mafia, and it seemed the murders of innocent townspeople would continue until the mafia was caught... or I suppose until all the townspeople were offed and the mafia was the last man standing.

So that's how I came to be filling out my MTS site registration late that fateful night. I never suspected that I had become the mafia's next target. The sudden crash of a window smashing behind me tore my attention away from the registration, as I turned to see the mafia's hitman rolling into my living room. He reached his hand into the pocket of his trench coat, and whipped out a stick of gum. Realizing that wasn't the object he meant to grab, he tossed it aside, and this time withdrew a yo-yo, which he began to expertly wield as he stalked toward me across my living room. He whipped the yo-yo around and around in a large circle, so fast it seemed just a brightly-colored blur. The end of the yo-yo suddenly wrapped itself around my wrist, and he made to pull me towards him, but I was quicker, and yanked the yo-yo's thread off his finger.

Now clutching the weapon, I would have used it against him, except that I suck at yo-yoing. I didn't have long to enjoy my small victory, however, as he next drew a frisbee with dozens of spikes around the edges from behind his back, and flung it in my direction. Not having much time to think as the fanged disc whizzed toward me, I reflexively threw my arms up in front of my face, tossing the yo-yo into the air... and conveniently deflecting the frisbee.

Not waiting to find out what he next had up his sleeve, I dove behind the sofa, searching for something I could use as a weapon against him. All I could find was my dog's chew toy, but I figured it would be better than nothing. So I poked my head over the edge of the sofa, and lobbed the toy at his face. It made a hilarious squeak as it bounced off the henchman's forehead. It confused him for just a moment, just long enough for me to try and make a break for it. But just before I could reach the door, a jump rope suddenly lashed out and caught itself around my ankles, sending me sprawling. I lay there, face down on the rug, listening to the slow, measured footsteps of the hitman creeping up behind me, thinking this was surely the end... And then the angel saved me at the last minute.

After cleaning up the broken glass and the mafia's rather creative weapons that were strewn across my living room floor, I headed back to my computer to finish my MTS registration, relieved that my brush with the mafia was over, and I had lived to tell the tale.

Unfortunately, I tripped over a cord, and my face smashed into the keyboard, simultaneously typing out my username and hitting Enter.

Anyway, I'd really rather not be reminded of that traumatic night anymore, and I would like to politely request a new username, please!

Epilogue: When the townspeople awoke the next morning, the mafia had still escaped the detective's grasp. But two nights later, the mafia was finally caught, using a trained army of rabid chipmunks to polish off their last victim. Their plan might have succeeded, had the chipmunks not run straight back to their masters after the deed was done, leading the town's detective right to their lair.

Posted March 12, 2013

Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dyslexictree
Well I know I've already had a name change, but I'd like to request another one if that's possible... trying to get usernames consistent for my modding stuff, etc. I offer you an amusing anecdote in hope that the great and powerful mods will come to my aid after I screwed up.

I'm part of the props crew for my school's theater department. We have a huge room (which we share with building service) with pretty much anything we could possibly ever need as a prop, and that room is connected to a small teacher office that we do most of our work in. Sometimes we leave stuff in there, including a broken, 2ft tall goose-shaped lamp that we were using as decoration. A teacher asked if he could have it, and it was broken and we didn't need it for any shows we said yes. Now, that teacher uses it as his bathroom pass. I actually see people walking down the hallway holding a goose. Another teacher apparently felt left out and asked us if he could use a huge artificial potted plant as his bathroom pass. The next teacher who asks is going to get a 3ft tall plastic Santa.

If I have amused you sufficiently, I would like is if my name was piezoelectric. Thanks!

Posted March 19, 2013. (And I rather like "dyslexictree," so I'll be sad to see it go. )

Site Helper
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nmcmbmnm
Hello.
Requested username: Angelique
Reason for changing: I'm sorry that I am posting here being newly registered but as previously asked in the forums by karatehest I was unable to register as Angelique, AngeliqueEstLaMusique, and other variations of that name (with Angelique being the first word). I have checked all of them so that there is no other member with that name - still wouldn't work. So, I created this name of randomness so that maybe you can change it for me, since it wouldn't let me register as it. Much appriciated.

Oh and to make you laugh: A man walks in to a bar with a giraffe. Both of them gets drunk, and the giraffe passes out. The man goes to leave and the bartender shouts; "Oi, you can't leave that lyin' there!". The man replies; "That's not a lion, it's a giraffe."

Posted March 23, 2013

Site Helper
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WhizzKid1234
Requested username: HekateSIN
Reason for changing: I chose this name in my early teens, and while I wouldn't be me without first being 13-me, I don't identify with this username at all. It sounds arrogant. (Using the name of a goddess isn't arrogant at all, of course.) I want to come out of lurking, but I kind of want to have an username I don't cringe at first. So, to amuse you, here is a story:

Once upon a time, there was a little girl, who wished nothing more than to be swept up by adventure, preferably to a new and strange land. So every day, she would start by checking the back of all the closets in her house, try to push through every reflective surface she could find, and check the news for any sign of a tornado. She was always late to school, for she would chase all rabbits she ran into. As she grew older, she grew more shrewd: Looking for adventure does not work, one must make sure the narrative is drawn to you. So she would make sure to complain loudly about being bored, about how nothing ever happened in her life, while also saying things like: "Gee, I sure hope nothing unfortunate happens to me today". I didn't work. Now a bitter adolescent, she dedicated her life to study: She would cross reference any strange occurrences with the amount of rabbits and tornadoes, she would search antique shops, particularly those owned by kindly old people with mysterious twinkles in their eyes, and experiment on any odd trinkets she could find. Until one day she snapped: She threw all mysterious compasses, toys, closets and hot air balloons on a pile and set it on fire, ranting at the worlds that did not want her. The paint fumes and mysterious strange liquids (that still did not transport you if you got splashed by them) combined to create a dangerous gas. No longer caring about anything, she inhaled most of it.

When she woke, she looked around herself in wonder. Gone were the rainbow-coloured trees, the yellow brick road, the card-soldiers, the zeppelins: There were iron spires on the horizon, and loud white monsters roared overhead. Behind her, she saw the remains of her past world: Memories that were already fading. Had she been a munchkin? A chess piece? Ah, what did it matter: She was finally in a new and strange land!

Posted March 24, 2013

Site Helper
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NiallHoranIsMine
Requested username: ANiallGirl4Life
Reason for changing: The more I look at my name I think, "Ya know, he's not mine, he's not property, he doesn't belong to anyone." Especially now that I'm a little more active on the site. I know you all thought I would be changing my name within a year, but not for the reason you all thought...I'm still as much a Directioner as I've always been and even though he's not anybody's I WILL always be a Niall girl <3 (you'll only understand the Niall girl thing if you're a Directioner...XD)
Anyway, dunno if if I can come up with a funny story again, but here's my shot. Slight warning: Fairly long
Her breath hitched in her throat as she hid around the corner, targetting her victim. This was it. It was now or never.
"Do it." A voice in her head whispered. She drew in a sharp intake of breath as she nodded, trying to stop her hands from shaking.
"3 seconds." She muttered to herself. She began to count.
"One...two...three!"
She jumped out, soaking her victim with the contents of the watergun. Right square in the face!
"BULLSEYE!" She screamed victoriously as she began to run. Behiind her, she heard a scream and then running feet as he began to chase her, already plotting his sweet revenge.
"I'M GONNA GET YOU!" He yelled, spraying his "water gun." Luckily, she ducked in time and the "water" hit a tree.
That's when she realized.
He had filled his "water gun" with red, gooey paint. Not water.
She screamed as she ran faster, forcing her 9 year old legs to carry her as far as they could go. She could hear him catching up though and she breathed heavily as she ran, but she knew that she was quickly losing.
"I'VE GOT YOU!" He shrieked as he tackeled the girl to the ground. He aimed the "water gun" right at her face and she squeezed her eyes shut, already anticipating the sensation of wet, gooey paint running down her cheeks.
But no.
He took it to the next extreme.
She was hit with the paint.
But not in the face...
It was in her hair.
She screamed louder and it was as if the paint in her hair is what broke her. She kicked him off her and hovered over him, grinning devilishly.
"You think you've won?" She asked, as she took the watergun from his clutches. She could see the fear in his eyes, but yet, he still nodded. She smirked slightly to herself as she got up and off him and slowly backed away. A confused look formed on the boy's face as he got up and stared cautiously at his twin sister.
"Oh you really shouldn't have done that." She told him, her smirk growing bigger with every word. He couldn't help, but gulp.
"W-why not?" He stuttered. She was still backing away as she said.
"Because now, I'm gonna get my payback."
He gulped again. "W-what are you going to do?" He knew she was mocking, but at this moment, he felt terrified.
She then turned around and began to run. "LAST ONE TO THE HOUSE HAS TO DO THE LOSER'S CHORES FOR A WEEK!" She screamed as she ran. Her brother ran to catch up, but...well...
At this point, we all know who won.
And so the moral of the story is:
Never ever mess up a girl's hair, because no matter her age, or no matter the occasion...
She will be sure to get her revenge

It's not as good as my last story, but if you change my name, thank you!!

Posted March 25, 2013

Site Helper
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShadowsMystery
Requested Username: Chemic
Reason for changing: well, as you can see, when I registered, it was a good 6 years ago and back when I was in high school. Plus the name is kinda really long and I'm getting tired of everyone having to write out the full name out if they're responding to me about something.

Oh, and a story to make you laugh? Oh what story to tell, what story...

When I was about 8, my mom, grandma, and I went on a trip to Busch Gardens. One evening, my mom wanted to go eat at Olive Garden, but as we weren't that familiar with the area, she was having trouble finding it. My grandma, meanwhile, is running her mouth off as usual, and was saying things like "what about that road?" "are you sure it's this way?" "did you try over there?" etc. Being my blunt self, I suddenly went "Does grandma ever shut up?! I bet she can't be quiet for 5 minutes!" Grandma huffed and went "Well!" and shut up... only to start talking her head off again not even a minute later.

Posted March 26, 2013

Quote: Originally posted by ShadowsMystery
Oh yes, we eventually found it. I got a kid's cheese pizza and, because I was an odd kid and didn't like the crust, I would eat each slice and put the crust back down in its original spot so by the time I finished the pizza, all the crust pieces formed a perfect ring. It amused the waitress when she saw my masterpiece.

(Another name I think I will be sorry to see go.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 8:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xMissAznDollx
Thanks goodness for this option, oh moderators of this community. I have been hiding from the forums by the embarassment of my username. As I'm on a shared computer, it is PAINFUL to type this name every time I log in. Even the keyboard just begs me to stop. Years back, I thought it would be uber kewl to have a lot of x's followed by 5000 x's. Now I realize I've made a huge mistake.

Anyway requested, I would like to change my name to: Shabbs

It's almost similar to my other log in usernames and I just stuck with it ever since.

Edit: JOKE just for the lols - Have you ever notice when geese fly in the "V" shape, one side is longer than the other? Do you ever wonder why? Well it's because the longer side has more geese.

I don't know how funny this is, but I am always in favor of lots of x's going away. I'm archiving it in case the name change happens. (And rather hoping it does.) Posted April 18

Site Helper
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayinSafe
Requested username: Annabel Lee
Reason for changing: absconding with absinthe... looking for laudanum... dusting off my calligraphy quill...

[a wishful edit of Annabel Lee by Edgar Allan Poe]

It was many and many a time ago,
In Sunset Valley by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to hear her name spoken by sweet Delphy.

So, c'mon Delphy. Don't make me go Tell Tale Heart on your arse.

Posted April 26. (Good job!)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amichan619
Requested username: KingKami-sama
Reason for changing: My old username -Amichan619 can be used to trace my personal school, facebook and youtube accounts, and since I've been very active with my posts lately I would like to take "some" precaution moving forward.. ( I wish I thought about these things when I first registered but since I'm dumb I want to be careful just in case I find myself in a stupid situation in the future..)

Funny Story: (I hope you find this even remotely funny because this really happened.. proof of my dumbness)

So, the school I went to when I was in grade school taught Chinese! My Chinese teacher wrote on the blackboard some Chinese characters and asked some of my classmates to read them individually (in Chinese!).. Of course I was very nervous since I wasn't paying attention, then she suddenly called me, asked me to stand up and mumbled something in Chinese as she pointed her ruler at the blackboard.. Nervously, I picked up the ruler, made my way to the blackboard and tried to read all the several dozen Chinese characters she's written (I knew in my mind there's no use in trying because I don't know how to read a single one!) but I still went on until I noticed halfway that my Chinese classmates were giggling then I look at my teacher and she was smiling.. I whispered to one of my classmates: "what's wrong" then my classmate giggling as he replied said: "what are you doing idiot! she asked you to erase the blackboard!" ...lol

Posted April 28.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd May 2013 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheCantankerousUnicorn
Requested Username: Anatidaephobia.
Reason For Changing:
I've said this on here before but as I am told repeatedly...
Recycle! Reduce! Reuse!
Moving swiftly on...
It was during a chemistry lesson a few months ago. The teacher explained what we were meant to do for the lesson. As my group began to get our equipment for the practical we could smell gas. I thought it might have been the butane burner that we'd just got as we couldn't smell it before getting it. So I had a bit of a special moment and thought 'why don't I smell the butane'. So I did. And have found since that butane is a solvent that causes memory loss, paranoia and death. But none of that happened.
I burnt a book, melted my only pen and danced wi burning sticks.
Not good.
And it's a nightmare to type in the box.

I'm going to miss TheCantankerousUnicorn. Posted May 3

Site Helper
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 10:46 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 30th Jan 2019 at 3:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Name Deleted
Requested Username: Fanaskher

Reasoning: One, I go by my real name on here, which clearly bothers me as it's very easy to Google me and find out my information. Yes, I have tried it myself. Two, I just prefer not to have my name out there so easily. I made this account three years ago, not thinking I would use it much, but I do. Three, I've become more synonymous with Fanaskher. The name itself is a wrestling joke as I'm a big wrestling fan.

Funny Stories:

- In second grade, I wasn't able to go to school because I had a fever. This made me mad because it was the annual field day at my elementary school. Moving later into the day, my mom and I were in her room watching some dog show when I had the urge to go to the bathroom. I'm sitting on the toilet, doing my business when all of a sudden at the same time of me crapping, I started to puke all over her bathroom floor.

- In my freshman year of high school, I was on my to the stadium for gym class. Here we have an outdoor school, so that means there are different buildings and the classrooms are access from outside except for two buildings. That day, I was wearing a skirt, which is rare for me. I'm walking to class with two guys walking behind me when the wind wanted to make its presents known. My skirt flew up all the way and me and the two guys all scream. I was most terrified because I was on monthly.

- That same year, I ate lunch with an old crush of mine and because of the way the lunch is here, I had the first lunch break. That means I go straight to lunch after third period with my binder and books. Everyday for lunch, I ordered nachos. I go to sit down next to my crush and I put my nachos on top of the binder. While I'm talking to someone, I feel this warmness out of nowhere until I look down and see that my nachos fell into my lap because of the slope angle the binder was at. My crush turns to me and says that he watched the nachos fall into my lap without even trying to stop it. While I'm upset at him, another friend yells over at me 'Can I have your crotchos?'. I simply just gave the guy my nachos.

Thank you in advance if my request gets fulfilled.

(And on a side note, TheCantankerousUnicorn decided not to get a name change after all. )

Site Helper
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xsilentxdarknessx
hello delphy.

requested username: ximmortalityx

reason for changing: because, ive grown out of liking the name "xsilentxdarknessx" and i needed something cooler, so i chose to have the name "ximmortalityx" the name doesnt belong to anybody. (i already checked).other reason: i like the name ximmortalityx better, because it doesnt mean anything nasty, but its a good name and a better one for me.

funny story: well, wat if a person said they were immortal? then people took that to serious and told the whole world about wat that one person said...the funny part about this is that the person was joking about being immortal and it turned out to be a costume contest and the "immortal" person was dressed up as a vampire

I'm in favor of all the x's going away.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Jun 2013 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 20th Jun 2013 at 7:32 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Requested username: WalkingBurrito
Reason for changing: I felt like changing my username to something else.

So, to amuse you, here is a story:

The train was quite crowded, and a U. S. Marine walked the entire length looking for a seat, but the only seat left was taken by a well dressed, middle-aged, French woman's poodle.

The war-weary Marine asked, 'Ma'am, may I have that seat?'

The French woman just sniffed and said to no one in particular 'Americans are so rude. My little Fifi is using that seat.'

The Marine walked the entire train again, but the only seat left was under the yapping dog.

'Please, ma'am. May I sit down? I'm very tired.'

She snorted, 'Not only are you Americans rude, you are also arrogant!'

This time the Marine didn't say a word; he just picked up the little dog, tossed it out the train window, and sat down.

The woman shrieked, 'Someone must defend my honour! This American should be put in his place!'

An English gentleman sitting nearby spoke up, 'Sir, you Americans seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You hold the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you seem to have thrown the wrong bitch out the window.

And if that isn't funny enough, here's another one

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

"I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes," replies Watson.

"And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson ponders for a minute.

"Well, astronomically, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Meteorologically, I suspect we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful, and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe. What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes is silent for a moment. "Watson, you idiot!" he says. "Someone stole our tent!"

And a funny image

Memo to self:Images need to be kept out of the quote.

Edit: She decided she wanted Guerra instead of Walking Burrito

Site Helper
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nors
Requested username: Springbunny
Reason for changing:
1. About a year ago I started to change my internet username Nors on most websites to Springbunny. Kind of like a new start, and to leave a bit of the past behind so i obviously want to do that here too.
2. I'm going to upload some more CC soon and I don't want to start a blog with more CC with a different name than here on MTS, that would be a bit confusing.
3. The name springbunny came from my bunny and dear friend Nougat who recently passed. He was born in the spring and every time I read the username it makes me a bit warm and soft inside.
4. But how come that my username is a fish when I don't even like fish? Well here's the story behind Nors:

Back in ye olden days my older brother was the coolest guy on earth according to me. He and his friend were fans of a Swedish comedian duo - "Anders & Måns" and the endings of their TV shows were hilarious. And the ending song was called "djuret nors" (the animal nors). And Anders sing it in a funny voice and it goes like this if you want to hear it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mSHJrV0vc

If you translate the lyrics to English:

"A beautiful thought of course
But there's nothing as good as the animal Nors
Think of a beaver with a smell of tomato
A turbot that taste like arugula salad
And a dog that spreads a scent, that reminds you of honeysuckle and fruit
A beautiful thought of course
IT'S. A. BEAUTIFUL. THOUGHT. OF COURSE.
(But there's nothing as good as the animal Nors)"

So when me and my brother signed up for a sims-site the choice of nickname was obvious - Nors. Well fish isn't cool and are much cuter!

One more funny story:

Posted June 18 (And the joke in the spoiler is worth reading)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jun 2013 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PeterFoster111
Requested Username: Green Blockhead
(or GreenBlockhead if you can't use spaces)
Reason for changing:

I look back to when I was 10, 11 or 12 and nowadays I'm pretty embarrassed at my past. My posts on this forum just make me cringe sometimes, though I edited out the ones I didn't want to have affected me now.

I much prefer to be known as Green Blockhead throughout the entire internet. My current name confused some people and made me think I had the surname Foster, and I don't want my real first name to be my username anymore. Besides, usernames with numbers at the end are just messy and not very attractive.

Here's the funny origin of my username:

And if that ain't enough, a funny story:

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.

Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.

When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.

At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Posted June 19

Site Helper
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charmedqueen
Requested username: kadience
Reason for changing: I was fourteen when I first made this account, and after a couple years, I never thought I'd end up back on this site. Since I've been experimenting with creating, houses specifically, I don't want anyone to look at my username and think lame pre-teen. kadience is the username I use on most sites regarding sims, and I've grown attached to it. I debated for a while on abandoning this account and allowing it to go dormant, but I like that it says I've been here for so many years, and I don't want to lose that. Besides, once I uploaded my first creation here, I knew I'd never be able to leave this account.
(Sorry, no good at funny stories. I'm just not a funny person)

EDIT:
Lame attempt at finding a funny story:

Subject: A well-planned retirement

From The London Times:

Outside the Bristol Zoo, in England, there is a parking lot for 150 cars and 8 coaches, or buses. It was manned by a very pleasant attendant with a ticket machine charging cars 1 pound (about $1.40) and coaches 5 (about $7). This parking attendant worked there solid for all of 25 years. Then, one day, he just didn't turn up for work.

"Oh well", said Bristol Zoo Management, "we'd better phone up the City Council and get them to send a new parking attendant..."

"Er... no", said the Council, "that parking lot is your responsibility."

"Er... no", said Bristol Zoo management, "the attendant was employed by the City Council, wasn't he?"

"Er... NO!" insisted the Council.

Sitting in his villa somewhere on the coast of Spain, is a bloke who had been taking the parking lot fees, estimated at 400 pounds (about $560) per day at Bristol Zoo for the last 25 years. Assuming 7 days a week, this amounts to just over 3.6 million pounds ($7 million).

And no one even knows his name.

... I thought it was amusing, however, my boyfriend says I have a weird sense of humour, so I don't know if this qualifies.

I think it's funny, too.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by picass0blue
Hello. I would like to request my moniker be changed to Gutterfly because picass0blue is my legal name in real life and I'm scared that the authorities will find me on this site. In my country, human simulation is now highly illegal due to the new King's belief in the sanctity of life - it is considered to be voodoo. I have been accessing ModTheSims through a number of proxies over the years. To access the proxy from my country, you have to do the Timewarp two hundred times exactly, stand on your head for eight days without sustenance, and ply the Web Troll with gifts of Pecan Sandies and Jack Daniels. All things considered, it takes me a lot more effort to participate in your website as often as I do, than it would for someone to simply change my username so that I can tremble a little less while doing so. I beg of you to have mercy, as on your heads be it if I disappear from the community and there's one less person posting thanks on people's hard work. If missing for longer than six months, please assume they have got me.

Posted June 27

Site Helper
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eva2164
Requested Username: Seulaeri
Reason for change: I'm going to start creating/releasing cc & I want to have the same username for everything.

I found two jokes from laughfactory.com that I got a chuckle out of...

1. A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?" The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch." A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

2. A guy was at a bar and needed to fart. He figured that the music was so loud that no one would be able to hear him, so he just went for it and timed his farts to the beat of the music. After he relieved himself he looked up to see everyone staring at him . Then he realized that he was listening to his iPod.

And lastly, my favorite, from the show Martin: The Night He Came Home...

3. It was a dark and moonless night at the bayou, in a deserted graveyard behind an old abandoned church. An old preacher stood among the tombstones and he called out to his people, "COME NOW! We must face our evil. Our village has been haunted by the walking dead. How many of you here, have seen a ghost in the middle of the night?"

And one by one all the people started raising their hands up into the night air. And the preacher continued, "How many of you have touched a ghost?" And a few people, with a dead look in their eyes, start raising up their hands. And somewhere, an owl screeched- DAAAAAAAAAAAA!! [funnier if you watch the episode]

And the preacher asked, "How many of you, have kissed the lips of a ghost?" And one man, raised his hand up. His eyes were sunken into his head and his face, his face was half gone. And his breath stank all that be damned.

Everybody gasped. The preacher looked down at the man, and he asked, "You actually kissed the lips of a ghost?"

And the man said, "Ghost? Oh I thought you said goat."

Posted June 28

Site Helper
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissLoaf
Requested username:

Loaf

Reason for changing:

Once upon a time, there was a girl who was having a terrible time trapped in a house filled with terrible, evil drunkards* and suffering from a dreadful illness. The girl's illness made her very tired all the time, and soon she was unable to venture out to visit friends or to escape from the drunkards. One particularly troublesome evening, the girl found herself on a website filled with beautiful things** she had never thought existed, and she spent many an evening escaping her boredom. After a few months of admiring the website from a distance, the girl found a link to a wonderful room, filled with (mostly) funny and cheerful people that helped her forget how bad things had got, and the girl spent many, many happy hours with them. After a few years, the girl became more ill, but the people in the room were always kind and kept her spirits up, and in return she said enough silly things to amuse them in turn***. As time passed, the girl's illness because worse, and real life meant she had to split her time better between earning a living and maintaining her health, but she tried to keep in touch with the people of the room, made somewhat easier as she was courting one of them. Then, one terrible day, the room was gone. The girl was sad, but she tried to move on, never forgetting the people that had become her friends and helped her through tricky times.

Then, months later, the girl found out that the room was back, and she did rejoice! Having returned to the room, the girl threw herself head-on back into the site, but was a little embarrassed by the name she had chosen as a younger girl, and wished to take on a newer, yeastier name...

so please, Delphy and HP, can I just be Loaf now? =D

*first-year university students
**custom content
***fill up the QDB with filth

Oops, I thought I had gotten this one earlier. Posted July 5th

Site Helper
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pucca24
Requested username: Janeo
Reason for changing: A blonde gets her haircut while wearing a pair of headphones. The hairdresser asks her to take them off, but she protests that she'll die without them.

The hairdresser sighs, and starts cutting the hair around the headphones. Soon, the blonde falls asleep, and the hairdresser removes the headphones. A few minutes later, the blonde collapses, dead on the floor. Alarmed, the hairdresser puts the headphones to his ear and hears, "Breathe in. Breathe out."

Posted July 20

Site Helper
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Requested username: Fergus' Mind
Reasons for change: Have you ever had people make assumptions about you based on your name alone? In my case the answer is yes, people see my name and assume I am a girl. Fergie was a nickname that I had growing up, hence why I chose it as my username. But recently it has had people getting the wrong picture. I'd like to be recognised for who I am; a guy. Fergus is my full name and my mind is very much on the site a lot of the time, regardless of whether I am logged in or not. My mind has a habit of wandering to this site and so I thought it would be nice if my username reflected this. My mind and imagination create my uploads and so I thought it might be nice to give them credit, otherwise that's just plagiarism. Also I’m not a large breasted hussy that sings and raps, hence why I’d like so wave good bye to “Fergie”.
As for funnies: (Edit by Ghost: Pictures can't be quoted so I'm adding it later)
I'll also bake you cookies I can't guarantee that I wont eat them myself though.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Romemeister
Requested username: Tensimoles
Story: Not that funny, but a somewhat amusing story nonetheless. Well when I was 5/6 my tooth fell out. I (somehow) completely forgot and when I was drinking my carton of juice at lunchtime in school, I thought I was sticking a straw through my tooth telling everyone to look. Then I remembered my tooth fell out .

posted Aug. 17

Page 1 of 3