Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:42 PM
Default Jedidiah Goodacre as Chad charming
Hi I'm trying to recreate The Descendants from the Disney Channel original movie of the same name. The one I have here is Chad Charming. His actor is a bit difficult to work on in The Sims 4...

Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 6:56 PM
A more neutral comparison picture would help others give feedback as well as helping compare the sculpt to the actor. Something like this would work well:

Looking at them side by side, the most noticeable thing to me is that his jaw is far too wide and low giving him an extreme "square" face shape, rather than the more oblong shape he does have. The shape of his lips needs to be reworked as well (thicker upper lip, corners turned down, and if possible lower lip needs to be less wide than the upper lip).

As you work on the sculpt, try putting the RL comparison and the in-game picture side by side when you post changes. It makes it much easier to look at.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Doctor Who_1987 : 30th Aug 2016 at 2:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
A more neutral comparison picture would help others give feedback as well as helping compare the sculpt to the actor. Something like this would work well:

Looking at them side by side, the most noticeable thing to me is that his jaw is far too wide and low giving him an extreme "square" face shape, rather than the more oblong shape he does have. The shape of his lips needs to be reworked as well (thicker upper lip, corners turned down, and if possible lower lip needs to be less wide than the upper lip).

As you work on the sculpt, try putting the RL comparison and the in-game picture side by side when you post changes. It makes it much easier to look at.

Here he is!