Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2016 at 10:34 AM
Default WIP Sim...any feedback?
Hello, my name is Dyanna and I recently made this sim I plan to upload, but before I do...I want some feedback on what I could do with her. Please feel free to give me some feedback...thx! :D
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 10:14 AM
First of all, she looks cute, good job on that. I honestly don't know what else you can do except maybe remove that redness around her nose? Fine if you don't, she will still look good. Hopefully this is a feedback!
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Nov 2016 at 12:32 PM
I think she is really pretty and already unique. The only thing I would personally change is making her eyes just a click or two more squinty. She looks a tad surprised.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 9:54 PM Last edited by writer21098 : 19th Nov 2016 at 10:09 PM.
Thanks for the feedback...I also recently made this other sim and hopefully plan to upload this sim in the future too. Anything is neccessary, but I can change the skin to the blonde, if you want because the red around her nose is part of the skin by Pralinesims on TSR.

FYI...the background is a CAS background and it is a mod. You may recognize the background.