Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 12:00 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 19th Jan 2019 at 5:27 PM.
Default Galadrielh's Breite Planke / Wide wood patterns {solved}
Hi, I thought I'd post here since I may get a response quicker than contacting Galadrielh. I'm looking for a specific wood pattern that only seemed to be available on their site (not their simblr) which is now lost to redirects. Wayback doesn't have the correct media fire links so I'm stuck there as well. I currently have breite planke03 (which is vertical) and I'm looking for the horizontal version of the same pattern. Any help?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by galadrielh
normally i response very quickly on my page on tumblr, because i'm 'only' on Tumblr. You never really see me here....Fortunately, a friend has just pointed out to me Ok, the wood pattern you can get on a good friend of me, Simlicious, she makes a copy of them which are much better; you'll find them here: Simlicious Wood pattern Vol.2 so have a nice day.

Ah Vielen Dank! I didn't realize you were still active on tumblr. Tut mir Leid!