Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Some Tops + Bottoms

by q3tbo Posted 29th Dec 2005 at 3:11 AM - Updated 18th Apr 2006 at 9:08 AM by q3tbo

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
#2 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:14 AM
Sorry about your 'issues' and I hope your life gets better. I admire your work very much. Thanks. :bigwave:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:35 AM
Wow, I am really feeling for you. I have been in a bad place myself and crawling out now. I am even more impressed with you cos your work is HOT and you've done while suffering. It's silly to say, I guess cos there's prolly no way I can help.. but I wish could help you. Peace, joy and happiness for you! :sadpanda:

Crawling in my skin /These wounds they will not heal
Fear is how I fall / Confusing what is real
There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming/confusing
This lack of self-control I fear is never ending
Controlling/I can't seem linkin park
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:41 AM
Aw, stuff like that is the worst over the holidays. It'll pass. *hugs*

Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:41 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I'll offer your sorrow up for the powers that be, so that you may find peace. blessed be....:grouphug:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 3:54 AM
I really hope things get better and patch up. Life has its ups and downs and without the bad things, the good things that happen to us wouldn't be so special, now would it? Well, your work is as good as always and I'm glad to see such awesome recolors of your wonderful top mesh. Your work have made such a dramatic improvement in so many of my favorite jrock sims and all your creations have always had me squealing with delight at the many body improvements my male sims could use. My Mana sim has never looked as wonderful, and its all thanks to you. I really do hope good things head your way .
Ice Princess
#7 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:14 AM
Dude you okay?

Home of the Sims 2 InSIMenator.net

Stroke my Llama
#8 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 4:54 AM
i feel awful. i know this is ridiculous- but you can emotionally throw up on me if you need the support... i would be opened to hearing about what your going through.

your downloads are beautiful- by the way.
thank you
&&
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:32 AM
Wallow for a while then move on. It's your life and it's awesome.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:00 AM
when i was 11 i lost somoene special
she died after my familly was with here on vacation
i still have nightmares about it
but i just do enyoi life ,
ist hard but real

Brilliant download by the way

Don`t look before you laugh
Look ugly in a photograph
--Bono,U2

See My Profile
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:51 AM
oh, i must accustom at this. i dont like this over-the-top "goth" - boys in short skirts! >_> real "oldschool" goth-wear is better!^.~
but your work is nervertheless nice!

sorry for my english, i know- its bad
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 11:12 AM
OH!i love it,but if the shoulder could be a little narrower,i will be A-OK~
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 6:21 PM
I hope things gets better.. It makes me sad to read this.
But I must thank you for your brilliant work. You are so awesome!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:23 PM
Hugs to you, sweetie. You do beautiful work.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:04 AM
Sometimes the bad things in life creep up on all of us, and it's all we can do to keep going. Everything you do is connected to how you feel, so if you need to speak up in your posts, don't appologise. No one is ever 100% okay all of the time.

I continue to worship and adore you. Since I've started making clothes for this game I've wanted these type of meshes, and all of my own attempts have not been so good. So you've made me a very happy girl ^_^
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:44 PM
You're my favourite modder on here and you do alot of amazing things. I hope that everything in your life works out.

Love the shoes, as well. :D
Instructor
#17 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
omg... i hope u get better! u´ll see, now its just awful, but some day you´ll fell better. i hope this day come soon!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 5:05 AM
You are wonderful! Don't worry, doll. Things will get better soon. *hugs*
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:27 PM
Aww, hun, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I know the feeling... So, if you ever need someone to talk to, just press on my PM button. I know we haven't really talked or anything, but it's always nice to help out someone.

Thanks for the fantastic outfit by the way. My crossdressing Sims have never looked prettier :valentine
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 2:20 AM
Thanks so much for these. I have been enjoying your meshes and recolors very much. I am sorry that you are depressed. I hope that things will improve this year for you.
Cult Leader
#21 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 9:18 AM
UUUUMMMMM, not so good at making people feel better because i'm a misrable sod myself, but thanx for the skirts.
#22 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:13 AM
Het, I'm probably the only one here that is having this problem, but for some reason whenever I download the skirt, I can't. It won't open. Could you either out it as a zip or send it to me in an IM. I have been trying to download it since the 28th.

I really want this. I lovet this skirt and your work. Men in skirts are very hot. ^^ I'm sorry your depressed right now, but it gets better hun. I know how stupid that saying is but it's true.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:38 PM
men in short skirts is like screemin i need a life lol
not u BTW, the men who wer them
lol
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 10:16 AM
:wave: I enjoyed your loops of Many thanks for them. It would be good if to add a breast absolutely. I hope and I wait.
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:32 AM
"I hope you like it... *bla* always the same.... *bla* I'm depressed... :lonely: feel so empty and dead... feel like falling :fallen: Lost someone special and I miss him a lot... I remember the times we had and it hurts so bad and he'll never come back to me... I'm sorry - you don't want to hear this... :sorry: just download if you want to."

hahahaha. You're joking.

Thanks for livin a sterotype man.

I really wish your clothes were for bitches, they're mad cute.
Page 1 of 2