Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Outfit for JRock sims

by Sshodan Posted 7th Jan 2006 at 11:53 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2006 at 8:30 PM by Sshodan

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 9:37 PM
These dresses are truly beautiful... for women i mean. could you make them for women as well, please?
As i prefer to let my male sims dress in male clothing :D

Im worth your attention
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 12:35 AM
Ah! These are so very wonderful, just like your other clothing pieces. Your skinning seems to have improved, too. I was waiting for some nice recolors of q3tbo, and you just fulfilled my wish . Mana would look especially nice in these. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 5:52 AM
dresses for guys/1?!?!?!?!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 6:22 AM
Beautiful!! There's always room in my downloads folder for more clothes for my crossdressers!

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
-- Edgar Allan Poe

I gave my life over to Christ at 11. I took it back when I was about 14
-- Brian Molko
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 1:00 PM
These are awesome recolours, but one small problem. You repackaged the dress as the short skirt! I've downloaded the other four pieces and will be back to download the skirt as soon as you have it up!

Thanks for the hard work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 4:44 PM
Yes!! I was just looking for this exact thing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lupusdragon
These are awesome recolours, but one small problem. You repackaged the dress as the short skirt! I've downloaded the other four pieces and will be back to download the skirt as soon as you have it up!

Thanks for the hard work!

Thanks for telling me I corrected the problem There is a correct file now.
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:44 AM
More dresses and short skirts for men - HELL YEAH!!

Please don't waste precious skinning time making them for female sims when you could make more beautiful male sim stuff like this... please...

I feel if people don't like dresses for guys, they should just keep their fingers OFDthe keyboard and save some energy and saunter off BACK to the female section.

Thankyou for making these!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 9:21 AM
Shinya! Thank you so much for all your dresses & skirts, I love them all!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 5:14 PM
XD amazing, must...make...beautiful ....male SIMS!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:04 AM
XD heh heh heh heh..... I've been looking all over for this. Thanks for making it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Aug 2006 at 1:18 AM
beautiful
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 6:11 AM
Oh My God I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!