Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Kursaal - Commercial & Business lot

by Numenor Posted 20th Apr 2006 at 2:34 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2008 at 8:20 PM by Numenor

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:42 AM
Great! I love it. :salute:
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:45 AM
You make lots too! good lord man- anything you dont do to perfection?

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#4 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:30 AM
Thankz! This looks great! >^.^<
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 7:52 AM
That's fantastic lot!

Thank you very much, Numenor!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
nice, I have seen the original and it looks like you changed the open part of the roof a little.
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:41 AM
Duh, I never ever thought of using your glass wall to separate areas that way. Very cool. Thank you Numenor.:baloons:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:56 AM
Awesome Numenor!! Thanks!!
Alchemist
#9 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:44 PM
Numenor, you always surprize the audience.
Is there something in sims-world you don't manage? Do you sleep sometimes, or eat or all-the-rest? BTW, thanks a lot! It seems to be a cool place where to spend a night.

ciao from Italy
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
nice, I have seen the original and it looks like you changed the open part of the roof a little.

Lol! Not at all! I wouldn't touch that roof for a million dollars! It took me too many hours to adjust it, click by click

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#11 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 4:10 PM
Another masterpiece.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 6:24 PM Last edited by silvertreedrake : 23rd Apr 2006 at 5:59 AM. Reason: Piccy thread
How fun! I haven't had a new lot from you in ages. And, since you know I love NL, another great place for my sims to get into mischief. I like how tiny it is, too.

Hey, I took a bunch of sims out: if you want to see how it looks with real people's sims inside, check out this inane little story.

~I no longer play Sims, so I'm not taking requests, sorry~
Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 12:21 AM
i might have mixed it up or didn't look carefully, but it has looked to me more trumpet-shaped before, but i looked back and it seems that it wasn't.
Theorist
#14 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 11:55 PM
You are very kind to share your very hard work with the rest of us for free. A million thank yous for your generosity. :salute:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:24 AM
Looks really great with so unususal proportions and curves

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 2:35 PM
This place is so nice. You did a great job! It looks fantastic! Thank you. 5 stars.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:01 PM
Wow, amazing Numenor! I'll be using this! *downloads*
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:05 PM
HOLY CRAP! You are a very talented person my friend. I shall download now.

(Insert wit here)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 6:03 PM
Love this lot. Just yesterday my daughter was complaining there wasn't a nice little restaurant in the game to buy. This is perfect! Quite my style too, hmmm.... could come right out of Montecatini

Thanks for sharing.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:48 PM
Mmmhhh... "Location: Italy"... Do you live in Montecatini? Yes, the idea for the name came from the Kursaal in Montecatini; but that one is quite different and... ehm.. abandoned :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:31 AM
I absolutly love this, so creative, thank you soo much!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:19 AM
Beautifull thankyou
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#23 Old 10th May 2006 at 3:42 PM
As always... such cool stuff. :0)
Instructor
#24 Old 28th May 2006 at 3:03 PM
Perfect, I love it!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:31 PM