Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stolen Paintings for crimelords - Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Munch, Vermeer +more

by zeroth Posted 30th May 2006 at 4:41 PM - Updated 31st May 2006 at 5:18 AM by zeroth

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st May 2006 at 12:50 AM
The mesh for this seems to be missing, or rather the whole page which the link is connected to is a total 404. Do you have any other sources for this mesh? If not please make a note since it won't work without the mesh.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:10 AM
excellent. can't link to the mesh though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:28 AM
If you just go to JustMoi's profile, you can get the meshes there.
"Very special thanks go to justmoi for creating TWO painting meshes for me for this project, Majestic Grace and Majestic Splendor."
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:28 AM
The paintings are beautiful. Too bad they can't be used. Can you supply a good link to the mesh(es)?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:32 AM
I think that this is a great idea! My greedy power sims NEED these! I love the links too! I think the guy did cremate the painting like he jokingly said he would!! I found the meshes no prob, both links worked fine! Thanks indeed!!

I...will never be a memory.
Instructor
#7 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:47 AM
These paintings are great, thank you! I had no trouble getting the meshes and picked up some of JustMoi's lovely paintings along the way - bonus!

Hey Zeroth, you've got a bit of the Crime-Lord look yourself! What do you REALLY know about these stolen paintings? Thinking of starting up your own private gallery perhaps? *Gets out thumbscrews and pointy things and rolls up sleeves* Mwaahaahaa! What's that ... time for my medication? But I was just starting to have fun...! Next time, Zeroth! Next time!

Errr.... Sorry, about that, power goes to my head..... thank you for the paintings!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st May 2006 at 4:48 AM
Great paintings ,thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Scholar
#9 Old 31st May 2006 at 10:17 AM
A great addition for crime-sims and other aesthetic sims. Thanks !
Forum Resident
#10 Old 31st May 2006 at 1:28 PM
Wow, they're gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with the meshes.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 10:46 AM
These look very good in game, stolen art, facinating

*Learn everything about something..and something about everything.* :)
Scholar
#12 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 7:53 AM
Just an update: A couple of weeks ago they recovered Munch's Scream and Madonna, so I guess they don't fit into the collection anymore...
:-P

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 10:03 PM
What!? no Mona Lisa?? Jk, Its great!!

It may say "girlnextdoor", but I'm anythin' but...

I'm in love with the following: Underworld, Aeon Flux, Tomb Raider (note they all have guns... and they are GIRLS which kick the GUY guards' butts)