Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 recolors to Flora's new mesh

by Elina Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 3:17 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#2 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:39 AM
On what page the hair is there? Im not sure I have a mesh - dont want to list all pages there to find

Oh forget it! It is new one!
Thank you - look very real!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:55 PM
Beautiful!! Thank you so much for doing this - and sharing. I just love the darker red.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:55 PM
Thank you for the wonderful recolors and especially for the alpha edited bangs, I love the option to go without them.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 1:34 AM
I like this work! beautifull!!thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:58 AM
Thank you looks very pretty. =)

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:09 PM
Awesome!! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 7:31 PM
nice recolurs like'em and the sim u made kinda looks like janet jackson..only wyte ne way great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:00 PM
which mesh do I need?
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:04 PM
I think you need the mesh on page 27

SITE CLOSED DOWN!
There isn't any support of my files anymore!
Maybe I'm uploading all of my stuff here one day, maybe not. Please notice: files are fileshare-friendly, you can send them to others asking for!
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 6:45 AM
Ellu! How in the WORLD did I miss this?! It looks really great, good job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 10:40 AM
I'm sorry, but the .rar files don't work on my computer. I have tried everything that MTS2 has suggested, but because I have a Mac, apps such as Q-xpress will not work on my computer. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you mind putting these in a .zip file please? Thank you for your time.