Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men: Academy - Cassidy Keep "Kids"

by SynapticSim Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 11:32 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2006 at 12:32 PM by SynapticSim

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:34 AM
aww that was nice of you! those rock!

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:58 PM
These are pretty cool, Syn! And very nice of you to do for BrayBray. I like the tattoos, as well; very different looking.

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:54 AM
Thanks Syn! I love you for this!
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:00 PM
I like the tattoo, and the robotic skin, awesome work Syn!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 11:54 AM
very very cool!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:48 PM
Uncanny, essential and astonishing. These are amazing. It is always good to see your work. So now I finish my praise to you and your work, the way I always do.

Make mine SynapticSim .

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:27 AM
Default Question
This is probably annoying, But any chance you might do; Corsairs, Paragons or Alpha Squadron? You did New Mutants and Hellions, And now this Custom group D= any chance?? please PM me the message, I won't be back for a week D=
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 13randon
This is probably annoying, But any chance you might do; Corsairs, Paragons or Alpha Squadron? You did New Mutants and Hellions, And now this Custom group D= any chance?? please PM me the message, I won't be back for a week D=

Not annoying at all. I'll PM you too, but for everyone else who might want to know, this is an idea that I've been toying with, so I will probably do them. I'm not sure about the full characters because half of those teams don't have names. I'll have to find my Academy X Yearbook and see about it. The costumes will probably not be exact, but along the same lines as New Mutants and Hellions but with the right color schemes.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 2:15 PM
I'm excited to see what you do. BTW, did you get my message?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 3:55 AM
Great job. I really like Decoy.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:13 PM
I LOVE myself, I mean Decoy. Very nice work. I'm still trying to figure out why some of the meshes aren't cooperating with my version of the Sims, but that's probably just on my end. I wish I could see a few of the others from the RPG, or did BrayBray give any other character descriptions?