Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LOST - Clothings and (Scars) Masks

by paperbackwriter Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 2:24 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 4:48 AM by paperbackwriter

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:28 AM
Thanks! These look nice. Are you interested in creating more clothes of casts' from different shows?
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:14 AM
FANTASTIC. I hope this sparks more Lost Sim Stories. Please keep up the great work, yours is the best from lost I've seen.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:57 AM
Oh man! These the models are amazing likenesses of the LOST crew!
I love the details on the scars. especially locke's.

our days were numbered by nights on too many rooftops. they said we burned so bright, we'd burn the city and go.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:55 AM
I love you. ;-;

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:55 AM
Oh My Gosh! I knew better than to come look on mts2 tonight... (eyes are too tired after a long day) but am I glad I did!! I can't d/l these tonight.. but I just had to say thank you for these You have done an awesome job on your models and on the clothes too! I have yet to put your Lost Sims in my game (have been cleaning it up a bit) but can't wait to get them in and create an island for them, or do you have an Island too you would like to share? Just amazing replicas... I'll be back tomorrow to get them all he he he .. running off to bed, to dream of my own Lost Island of Simmies... You are fabulous, and very generous to share such cool creations with us :lovestruc:

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:19 AM
Wonderfull Likeness! Big fan here, cant wait for the season to pick back up!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:39 AM
Locke rocks! Thanks for creating these awesome custom scars and clothing, I absolutely love it all, great job.

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:42 AM
Thanks for you comments, guys, I hope you enjoy playing with them.

So there are LOST Sims Stories, laurearien? Too bad I never read one (I´d love to, though).

nychic_emt, I don´t have an Island to share (and I doubt there is an neighbourhood based on the TV Show, as we don´t know the right ¨shape¨ of its island yet). Anyway, you can download some island here, as well as polar bears, suitcases, and it´s not that hard to create an Swan Station. We still don´t have Dharma food (but let´s cross our fingers and hope that someone create it someday :p).

Gantunie, I can´t wait for february too .
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:50 PM
Well, I do know that Strangerhood, the ending of the season is very LOST like, unreveiling and even mentions of the story line in LOST

Yeah, I imagine building a hatch wouldnt be to hard, Elevators will definatly help
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That is Great! Great! Great! I can't wait to buy Pets to make the Characters working in my game. You are a Genious! By the way, what is the backgroud the Characters are standing at on the screenshots? Is it possible to download anywhere such textures?
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:29 PM
Wow!
Extremely good and creative ^^ Thanks!
Btw I noticed the island thing, Lost is shot on the island of Oahu in Hawaii if that helps
Good luck with any stories you may create
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 2:25 AM
Guys, some of my Sims don´t work properly if you don´t have Pets Expansion installed, but I´m trying to work it out. I´m sorry about this, if it wasn´t for anily, I would never know.

Gantunie, yeah. Elevators should help to create one of the entraces to the hatch. And by the way, I think I saw a projector somewhere.

Anily, I created that beach using custom terrains.

MoonBathe, yes, we can use the island where LOST is shot to create a custom neighboorhood. But still it wouldn´t be the island where the characters fell (Anyway way, the map on the hatch door might help). http://cmeister2.uwcs.co.uk/hatch.jpg
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 12:05 AM
Wow this is really good! Do you have the black dress that claire wears in the very beginning as some of her clothes?

I can''t really see the pictures. My eyes are pretty bad.

Beauty only gets attention,
but personality captures the heart<3
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:48 AM
These sims and clothes are awesome! Will you be making Rose? she's one of my faves.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
Man, I loved it! Wonderfull clothes, guy! :D

why don't you make more of Kate's, Jack's, Sawyer's and Claire's clothes?
or Ana's clothes?

great job, man! ;D
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 3:21 PM
Great work!
Thank you very much!
But, I can't understand how it will work.
I put it in "Dowloads" folder, but can't find it in game.
Help me!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 1:56 PM
Good Jobon all of your LOST Sims. I was wondering if you could make a Michael and Walt Sim.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 11:26 AM
Hello, I loved your creations, and especially Kate and Libby. I am a Charmed fan. Can you please create My beloved Alyssa Milano. Thanks in advance!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:23 PM
It says you need pets expansion, but the individual character pages don't?
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:55 PM
I just wanted to say that at first I was rather dubious of them because from the screenshots they don't all resemble the characters as well as I would hope...but after downloading and installing them they look MUCH MORE like them when you get them in the game. AWESOME JOB! Also if I don't have Pets and TRY to install them will it crash my game or it just won't accept them at all? I'd sure like to give it a try. :-D