Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***Vin Diesel !***[updated]

by Nanduaka Posted 29th Nov 2006 at 11:39 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:07 PM by Nanduaka : updated

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:08 PM
Hmmm...I think the nose is a little too big.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:12 PM
the nose is slightly large but overall WOW! i am totally downloading him. i could use another handsome sim in order to have kids to marry into my legacy family ;-)

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:35 PM
its good, the nose is a little big and his face could be wider but overall its pretty good!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:37 PM
vin diesel does have a big nose...your vin is great...thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:17 PM
I think the nose looks right on.. He is the yummiest vin i have seen yet...

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:30 PM
You did a great job. I just am not good at guessing which brows you used any hints? Thank you so much for your hard work.. Vin is one of my fav!! ... Pax, DD
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
I think the problem is that the bridge and the nostrils are all one size. The bridge of his nose is slimmer than his nostrils. I think if you narrow the bridge by about two (maybe three) clicks and the nostrils by about one, then I think it would look a bit better.

All in all, I think it's a very good attempt. Vin's facial structure isn't an easy one to replicate. Not bad at all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Nanduaka : 5th Dec 2006 at 1:17 PM.
Thanks for all your comments and the nose discussion. As I sad, Vin Diesel wasn't easy for me and yes ok, the nose is a little to big. I will make some changes next week, when I'm back home from my weekend familiy meeting. And this is what I uploaded him for, to get some useful comments which make me become better.

Special thanks for your hint, Alimah Kali. I'll try this out.

@Dragondeva , I used the 7 color arched eyebrows.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 5:27 PM
If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Awsome job on the sim, though.
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:22 PM
You did an excellent job capturing the basic features - a little fine tuning and maybe a special bald hair mesh shaped specifically like Vin's head and he will be pixel-perfect. Doing a Sim from someone as well-known as Vin iesel is always a burden. No one will ver be quite satisfied because they each want him to look that way they have seen him look best. It was a very brave thing to undertake and you did admirably well! I would love to have see you post him with the bodybuilder mesh instead of the skinny one, but I understand how hard it is to please everyone *hugs* Thank you for a major hunk! You are a star!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Nanduaka : 5th Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM.
beosboxboy: ``I would love to have see you post him with the bodybuilder mesh instead of the skinny one.´´

You wil not believe me, but I really thought about using the bodybuilder mesh. I think the problem is that the normal sim body is to slim and the bodybuilder mesh is too muscular, jut need something in between. I thought about making a new hairmesh for his headshape but I'm a beginner in making meshes. This will take a few tutorials until I would get it done
Hmm would be cool if someone would make this for me, this would be the best Vin Diesel ever
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:24 AM
So finally I updated him with the bodybuilder mesh and some small changes.

Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:03 AM
Big improvement...Light night and day ! Thankyou...well worth the wait for this.
Inventor
#15 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:27 PM
Huge improvement, he is super hunky now! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:59 AM
Great work! You're very welcome for the tip and I'm honored that you applied it to what was already a really, really good first attempt. I think the nose matches him much better now... And that body mesh.... Damn! Did it just get hotter in here?

Good job, Nanduaka. :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:56 AM
Wonderful job!!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:12 PM
Wow! Amazing! Thanks for sharing him.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 5:22 AM
thankx for sharin
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:21 PM
He looks absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with us!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:59 PM
yay ít's Vin lol he's so smexy thanx

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:27 PM
WWoww thanks !
He looks perfectly like Vin Diesel !
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 12:42 AM
*swoons*

My new man slave.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 5:47 AM
this is one awesome job!! i'm not a fan of him but hey, he's real hard to make and whoosh! u did it :-)
his skin's a little bit too dark though but that doesnt matter, well, tan IS hot!
hehe.

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:16 AM
The updated version includes some new meshes, so you need to download them. You can find them here.

mesh01
mesh02

so the VinDiesel-update.zip have both included,right?
cause the mesh02 link not work any more.

thans for great work
Page 1 of 2