Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Furies

by alexasrosa Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 12:33 PM - Updated 22nd Feb 2007 at 12:28 PM by alexasrosa

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:56 AM
these are so detailed I love them ^_^.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:52 AM
I was entertained just by reading the history you provided (I love Greek/Roman myths). They are all extremely well done, thanks. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:06 AM
Oh man, this is cool. They're like some kind of mythological PMS monsters! RAWR!

Seriously though, <3

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Alchemist
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 11:09 AM
Hi Alexas, you realized a very hard project in a brillant way. I like them all but my fav is Megaera. Great job Alexas, as always, thank you. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 8:34 AM
Sweet! Excellent job.

You also forgot that Athena turned them from the Furies to Eumenides by giving them a cave to live in (or a hole in the ground due to what myth you follow) after siding with Orestes in a trial about killing Clytemnestra, who killed Agamemnon for sacrificing one of his daughters to Artemis...

Sorry about that. I took Classical Mythology during the Fall Term here at FSU. :P

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 11:00 AM
...AND they killed the character Morpheus in Neil Gaiman's Sandman. *Sniff*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:36 PM
They are great!
You did so good job with them.

I just didn´t found the mesh for the Tisiphones headpiece. The link you gave didn´t worked. (or it didn´t worked with my computer) I think there is something wrong with that site...

It´s all in your head.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:28 PM
These are AMAZING. Thank you for all the details!

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:47 PM
Very good report on the furies, except it should be clearly stated they are based upon the Erinyes but are not the Erinyes. The Erinyes punish victims for blood crimes, which noting the tale of Remus and Romulous, doesn't equal the Roman's view of the Furies. I believe that by Roman standards they punished simply crimes that were not pursecutable by law as they were basically seen as guilt gone awry, this would be because the people did not live in polis like states where murdering one who could help continue on children with arete would be a true disgrace, in comparison to the Roman's let all peoples in policy where this would not have been a problem since all you needed to do was get more people. Sorry I just wanted that noted for those Ancient Philhellenistics/PhilHellenists out there that these are a good set for either those of Rome or Hellenist City States, but the information is the Roman point of view not the Greek point of view, but still they are very good downloads as Erinyes or Furies.
Instructor
#11 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 5:16 PM
These are great. I was about to pull my perky ponytail since it is my very first mesh and I think there is a much better and more natural high ponytail done by Nouk but I will leave it alone since you have put it to good use.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:19 PM
I really want this but the link outside of MTS2 is broken T^T
So I can't get the mesh to get them working properly!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:51 PM
They look arsome!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 5:52 PM
ur stuff is arsome!

(me aged 100

Ba'jur, beskar'gam,
Ara'nov, aliit,
Mando'a bal Mand'alor-
An vencuyan mhi