Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 FULLY ANIMATED - Fruit Sponge Cakes - With Custom Plates

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:21 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Space Pony
#2 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
I really adore your food. It looks so delicious !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM
Happy new year travis
Thank you for sharing your good job

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:02 PM
Wow Travis, you are very good in animating and creating!! Thanks a lot i really LOVE it! :D

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Scholar
#5 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:21 PM
Another fantastic creation! Lol, i love the plates! My sims are really going to enjoy this food. Thanks a ton Travis! Happy New Year to you also!
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:40 PM
Nice job, Trav. They look extra delicious! :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:56 PM
Wow, Travis this is really original!
Perfect for my Tropicana neibourhood ^^
I love the plates, really neat

Great work!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:15 PM
WOW this looks amazing!.....i want someT_T
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:27 PM
I love the food stuff, but especially things that look different than the everyday stuff. These look fantastic and I cannot wait to get them into the game. Thank you for the new years present and I look forward to new foods from you in the new year!
Hugs,
Karr
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:33 PM
wicked travis im happy you decided to work for missing studios and make food for us !! great job mate !!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:08 PM
They look delicious Travis, though I mighthave to buy my sims several treadmills after eating these cakes. They're huge! Thank you for sharing and a very Happy New Year to you too.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:16 PM
Not only do I love your spounge cake, but I love all of your creation. Todah (Hebrew for thank you)
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 7:51 PM
Hey thanks everyone for the comments, i'm glad to see you like my food.

Hey croc i thought i told you to buy those many treadmills on my Mcdonalds burger already ;D, and yes lol they are huge :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#14 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:02 PM Last edited by discordkitty : 1st Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM. Reason: Please post thanks posts as thanks
Wow! Finally featured! Congrats! Ill see you on the Featured Creators Forum

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#15 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:06 PM
congrats on being featured great job
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:07 PM
Oh my word * screams like a little girl* MT GOODNESS, wow thanks so much MTS2, you rock, i'm so glad you like it, thanks :D

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:10 PM
MMM. Fruitcake

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:10 PM
oh wow oh wow oh wow! wow wow wow! WOW! (did i say wow?)
i love these! GASP! I'm going to be one of the first people to download it! (or at least, the 202 person to download it) finally I have CC before everyone else! Gah! Thank you SOOOO SOOO SOOO much! in fact, I needed something like this for a story and you have just liked, granted me a sim wish! I LUV YOOOH!!

<33

THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:17 PM
These are very delectable cakes! Thanks they look delicious. Congratulations on the feature.

Herald Between Two Lands
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM Last edited by MsRomulus : 1st Jan 2007 at 9:15 PM. Reason: no reason
Great Yummies!
Travis,
Thank you for the new dessert it looks very good.

"Got problems?! Well, think of all the people whose situations are worser than yours and by comparison your problems won't seem so bad" by annette
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:45 PM
Hahaha MsRomlus no no no my mom made the dessert i just ate it :D, if you want i could ask her for the recipe, I'm only 15 and when i try and bake all my baking just comes out all messed up, btw i'm glad you like the food, thanks :D

Alchemist
#22 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:50 PM
Love your sponge cakes. to be featured.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:08 PM
Nice travis ! you have a pan near your nickname ! You deserve it so much

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#24 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:16 PM
You're FEATURED!!!
You're FEATURED!!!
You're FEATURED!!!
I told you it would happen eventually. Congratulations kiddo! Best wishes for the New Year! Lots luv,
Laila

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:21 PM Last edited by MsRomulus : 1st Jan 2007 at 9:24 PM. Reason: bit of editing
Default Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by AbstractSIMmer187
Hahaha MsRomlus no no no my mom made the dessert i just ate it :D, if you want i could ask her for the recipe, I'm only 15 and when i try and bake all my baking just comes out all messed up, btw i'm glad you like the food, thanks :D

Thank you!

I was wondering about how old you were and if you were cooking as of yet! That would be wonderful if you could ask your mom but if you can't get the recipe don't sweat it and thank you for offering!

Great going on finally getting your hard work featured

"Got problems?! Well, think of all the people whose situations are worser than yours and by comparison your problems won't seem so bad" by annette
Page 1 of 4