Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Night Club "Dante"

by Margierytka Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 12:59 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 8:40 AM by Margierytka

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:53 AM
WOW I would like to hange out on Friday night here.. Great fun place.. and a lot of work am sure..

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:27 AM
Just some little changes in fact...it is always a night club
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:30 AM
What original and creative makeover! It's fantastic, I love the grey-red theme and you used it very well, and love the lot walls and the entrance too.
The CCs list is very long and I'll check carefully what I really want, but love this place in any case. Thank you. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:29 PM
Oh I love it! It's creepy and stuffs but that must of took a lot of time! Good job!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:44 PM Last edited by Grandmarmalade : 15th Jan 2007 at 2:53 PM.
Hello
You are a magician.
When I first saw the building, I thought, oh that one.
Then as I move down to the new do over, my thought again was OH

It is amazing, I wouldn't recognize the place if you hadn't shown the first picture.

I love how you framed the various areas. I never would have thought to use walls to like that. And the colors and objects are like perfect cherries on a delcious cake.

Thank you. I will be checking out your other work. :D
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:54 PM
Wow! And what a big change that is too! I love it! My gothy sims will be very pleased with their community, it is ever so expanding! Can't wait to see it in game!
That reminds me, I just remodeled the Crypt O' Night club, and I am thinking about uploading it someday too!

..Silly Maxis with their "too plain" stuff..
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:20 PM
Amazing, Margiertyka! That's quite a transformation. My sims will love it here. Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:50 PM
This is great work! I'm simply stunned! This is really great, and will fit right into the neighborhood I am working on.

You did a fantastic job! THANKS!
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM
Ehehe, my kind of nightclub! Looks awsome! I bet its fun to let Sims hang out at too!

Great job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Scholar
#11 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:46 PM
Wow, that's a magnificant architecture. You manage to transform a so commune club in a marvelous one. :lovestruc Bravo Margierytka !!! Thanks for sharing !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:23 PM
This is just beautiful and well thought through. Great job!

"Life Is What You Make It"
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 7:34 PM
This should TOTALLY be featured. GREAT! Man, I wish I could be that detailed with my objects, my my game is as slow as hell (NO pun intended). Great work. Ya, I agree about Maxis and plain. Does anyone else find it interesting that Sims players make higher-quality objects than the MAKERS?

Nice icon, GothicReaper.

~Sarah~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:54 PM
wow!!!!! awsome!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:13 PM
WOW!!! This is amazing! Awesome job on this! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:16 PM
If you did not show the Before pics, it would be impossible to guess that this is the same building! Incredible makeover showing great imagination and attention to detail!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:42 PM
You did an amzing job.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM
This is so astounding in its completeness--all the ideas I would want to implement, you have already gotten them covered! I have ideas, but not so much patience as you have to complete them. Dobre!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 11:48 PM
That's a darn nice improvement and a must have.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:12 PM
Ok, so I started off with the greecian one, and looked up your downloads.....I'm Hooked!!!

You have done such a lovely job with this place...the difference between 'before' and 'after' is truely amazing, and I thank you!

Skye, the amazed

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 4:10 AM
WOW! this is an awesome transformation!

I have one question, how do I bulldoze the old Club Dante and replace it with this lot, so that Malcolm Landgraab IV is still shown as the owner? Does he have to sell the old Club Dante building first and then buy this new building?
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 11:44 PM
Wow, you GREATLY improved that club! I love the detail, Great job!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mtsimguy
WOW! this is an awesome transformation!

I have one question, how do I bulldoze the old Club Dante and replace it with this lot, so that Malcolm Landgraab IV is still shown as the owner? Does he have to sell the old Club Dante building first and then buy this new building?

Yes, your Malcolm Landgraab IV must sell the old Club Danteand then must buy this new lot. My Malcolm slept on lot when I built my rearangattion.

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd May 2007 at 3:57 PM
just.. omg
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:07 PM
Wow, it's just brilliant! Thank you!
Page 1 of 2